3 Easy Vegan Cocktail Recipes For You
There has never been a more exciting time to upgrade your cocktail experience to one that is vegan-friendly. These simple vegan cocktail recipes show that you don't need animal-sourced ingredients to make exquisite libations. This collection offers a variety of inventive cocktail recipes that suit your vegan lifestyle, whether you're organising a plant-based party or just looking for a fresh way to enjoy drinks. These easy cocktail recipes introduce you to the world of vegan cocktails, from colourful fruity combinations to savoury herbal infusions.
3 Vegan Cocktail Recipes
1. Raspberry Lemon Fizz
This cocktail recipe would show you how vegan cocktail recipes with the crisp Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka are a matter of no hassle and could be prepared quickly as well!
- 50 ml raspberry puree
- 35 ml Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka
- 10 ml fresh lemon juice
- 10 ml simple syrup
- Soda water
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 50 ml of raspberry puree, 35 ml Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka 10 ml of fresh lemon juice, and 10 ml of simple syrup.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour the mixture.
- Top up with Soda water for effervescence.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and a few fresh raspberries.
2. Classic Margarita
You would be surprised to know how easily you can incorporate vegan cocktail recipes into your daily lifestyle. A timeless staple that is simple to cook in bulk. Enjoy how the crisp, lemony Don Julio Blanco Tequila blends with the zingy freshness of lime juice.
- 60 ml Don Julio Blanco Tequila
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
- 30 ml triple sec
- Salt for rimming
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Rim the glass with salt.
- In a shaker, combine tequila, lime juice, and triple sec with ice.
- Shake well and strain into the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy this timeless favourite.
3. Old Fashioned
Another classic which is an easy vegan cocktail recipe to be included in your cocktail menu. The Old Fashioned is a cocktail that transports you back in time by honouring the origins of mixology. We recommend using the Signature Premier Grain Whisky for its subtle smoky sweetness of caramel and fruit.
- 50 ml Signature Premier Grain Whisky
- Dash of angostura bitters
- Rosemary sprig for garnish
- 1 sugar cube
- Place a sugar cube in the glass, add a dash of Angostura bitters and muddle until it dissolves.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour 50ml of Signature Premier Grain Whisky.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- Serve and enjoy!