4 Sweet Cocktail Recipes To Try
Do you have a sweet tooth? Love indulging in delicious cocktails? Then you are surely gonna love what we have in store for you. We have compiled a special list of delicious cocktail recipes that are sure to hit the sweet spot of your taste buds. Whether you are a seasoned home bartender or simply someone who loves to mix cocktails at home, these four sweet cocktail recipes are perfect for you. Ready to explore something sweet and absolutely delicious? Read on!
Easy Sweet Cocktail Recipes
1. Baileys Mudslide Cocktail Recipe
A dessert or a drink? What if you could sip both? This is a luscious cocktail that blends Baileys Irish Cream, Smirnoff No. 21 vodka, and chocolate in a mix that will leave you drooling! Perfect for any occasion, this sweet cocktail is rich, creamy and chocolaty. Mixing this cocktail at home is super easy too. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Baileys Original Irish Cream - 60ml
- Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka - 15ml
- Ice - 1 cup
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Flakes/Sprinkles
- Prepare a cocktail glass and drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass to give it a swirly effect.
- Next, grab a blender and fill it with a cup of ice.
- Measure and pour 60ml of Baileys Original Irish Cream, and 15ml of Smirnoff No.21 vodka into the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with chocolate sprinkles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
2. Tequila Sunrise Cocktail Recipe
Want to sip something fruity and colourful? Tequila Sunrise is a captivating tequila cocktail that packs a delicious burst of flavour. The classic blend of tequila, orange and grenadine is a complete bliss to the senses. Mixing this cocktail at home isn’t as challenging as you think. If you manage to pour the ingredients gently one after another, you will be able to easily craft this indulgent and sweet cocktail! Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Don Julio Blanco Tequila - 45ml
- Fresh Orange Juice - 120ml
- Grenadine - 7.5ml
- Orange Twist - 1
- Cherry - 1
- Sea salt
- In a mixing glass combine Don Julio Blanco Tequila and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare a highball glass. Wet the rim with a lime wedge and then dip it into a plate filled with sea salt to coat the edges evenly.
- Next, fill the highball glass with ice cubes.
- Gently pour the grenadine into the prepared glass and let the liquid sink into the bottom of the glass.
- Next, slowly pour the tequila and orange juice mixture into the glass without disturbing the grenadine liquid. This will create a captivating layered effect.
- Garnish with an orange twist and a cherry.
3. Dirty Shirley Cocktail Recipe
You may have sipped a Shirley Temple mocktail, but have you tried the cocktail variation of the classic? If not, now is the time to try! If you have enjoyed this cocktail before, mixing this at home shouldn’t be a difficult task. The delightful blend of Ketel One Vodka, grenadine and soda is a must-try. For brunch or a casual gathering, this sweet cocktail is sure to impress. Here’s the vodka cocktail recipe for you:
- Ketel One Vodka - 45ml
- Grenadine - 15ml
- Club Soda - 45ml
- Cherry - 1-2
- Lime Wedge - 1
- Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice
- Measure and pour Ketel One Vodka and grenadine into the shaker
- Shake the ingredients well to combine
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a highball glass over fresh ice
- Top up the drink with club soda
- Garnish with cherries and a wedge of lime
4. White Russian Cocktail Recipe
Want to sip on a vodka cocktail that is creamy and dreamy? White Russian is a classic blend that brings together the vodka and coffee liqueur in a decadent blend. This sweet cocktail recipe is made using the finest Smirnoff No.21 Vodka. Whether you are planning a dinner party or simply looking for a delicious nightcap, White Russian is what you need. Here’s the vodka cocktail recipe for you to try at home:
- Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka - 60ml
- Coffee Liqueur - 30ml
- Heavy cream - top up
- Grab a rocks glass and fill it with ice
- Measure and pour Smirnoff No. 21 vodka into the glass followed by coffee liqueur
- Top up the drink with heavy cream
- Stir gently and serve