Batched Cocktail Recipes For Any Occasion
A game-changing method of entertaining that allows you to concentrate on enjoying your guests' company rather than spending endless amounts of time tending to the cocktail shaker is making batched cocktails. This article offers a selection of easily made batched cocktail recipes that are sure to up your entertaining game. These cocktail recipes add the fun of mixology to your events, from the classics to fresh spins, giving you more time to enjoy the festivities.
Three Batched Cocktail Recipes
1. Classic Margarita Pitcher
Start your batch cocktail experience with the Classic Margarita Pitcher, a classic. With the help of this cocktail recipe, you can make a sizable quantity of this zesty and refreshing cocktail, guaranteeing that each of your guests will have the perfect Margarita without having to mix their own glasses.
- 500 ml Don Julio Blanco Tequila
- 250 ml lime juice
- 150 ml triple sec
- 100 ml agave syrup
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Salt, for rimming
- Rim glasses with salt.
- In a pitcher, combine tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and agave syrup.
- Stir well to mix the ingredients.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the Margarita mixture.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
- Raise a toast to hassle-free entertaining with the Classic Margarita Pitcher.
2. Berry Basil Smash Bowl
The Berry Basil Smash Bowl will elevate your experience with batch-made cocktails by striking a balance between the fruity sweetness of the berries and the fragrant freshness of the basil. The delicious flavour combinations in this batched cocktail recipe are sure to please.
- 600 ml Gordon's The Original London Dry Gin
- 300 ml mixed berry purée (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 150 ml lemon juice
- 100 ml simple syrup
- Fresh basil leaves and berries, for garnish
- In a large bowl, gently muddle a few fresh basil leaves and berries.
- Add in Gordon's The Original London Dry Gin, mixed berry puree, lemon juice and simple syrup and mix with the help of a ladle.
- Garnish with berries and fresh basil leaves and serve!
3. Vodka Espresso Martini
The Vanilla Espresso Martini Batch is perfect for nighttime parties that call for a hint of sophistication and some caffeine. The strength and crisp kick of Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka are combined with the richness of coffee and the cosiness of vanilla in this batch-made drink.
- 600 ml Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 300 ml espresso
- 100 ml vanilla syrup
- Coffee beans, for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka, espresso, coffee liqueur, and vanilla syrup.
- Stir well to ensure the flavours are properly mixed.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour the Vanilla Espresso Martini Batch into each glass.
- Garnish with a few coffee beans.
- Savour the velvety richness of the Vanilla Espresso Martini Batch.