Best Cocktails To Sip Inspired By The Seasons
Every season is different and each season calls for a variety of cocktails to savour. Summer season calls for fruity cocktails and coolers. Winter is all about cosy and spiced blends. Monsoon is best enjoyed with indulgent seasonal cocktails. With changing seasons if your palate is craving for some delicious tipple to sip on, don’t worry. We have something that will definitely catch your interest. Without much further ado, let’s explore some of the best cocktails that are perfect to sip on each season.
Best Cocktails For Every Season
Spring is all about renewal and freshness. It’s time when the flowers start to blossom and the weather starts to warm up. If you want to truly appreciate the fresh air that is packed with the fragrances of delightful flowers and nature that starts to rejoice, we suggest sipping on a cocktail that fills your senses with delight. Here’s the best cocktail recipe for you:
Gin And Tonic Cocktail Recipe
A classic cocktail but with a touch of spring. Capturing the essence of the season, gin and tonic is a delectable cocktail that you can enjoy. Here’s the cocktail recipe for Tanqueray No. TEN gin for you:
- Tanqueray No. TEN Gin - 45ml
- Premium Tonic Water - Top-up
- Lime Wheel - garnish
- Lavender Flower - garnish
- Fill a Copa glass with some ice.
- Pour Tanqueray No. TEN Gin and top up with tonic water.
- Garnish with a wheel of lime and a lavender for a springtime garnish!
To escape the heat of the scorching sun, all you need is a refreshing cooler! Summertime is all about breezy and rejuvenating cocktails that will help you relax. Whether you want to sip on luscious fruity cocktails or mint coolers, summertime opens up a world of unforgettable flavours to relish. Here’s the best cocktail for you:
There is nothing like a glass of delicious mojito that is packed with the goodness of rum, coconut and pineapple to refresh your senses! Here’s the cocktail recipe featuring Captain Morgan Dark Rum.
- Captain Morgan Dark Rum - 45ml
- Pineapple juice - 15ml
- Coconut Water - 15ml
- Coconut Cream - 30ml
- Fresh lime juice - 15ml
- Pineapple Wedge - garnish
- Pour all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail serving glass and garnish with a wedge of pineapple.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fall is a season of change. The leaves change colour, the air turns crisp and the warm weather slowly fades into a chilly breeze. Falltime calls for cocktails that are warm, cosy and delicious. Here’s the best cocktail for you to relish the bliss of the fall season.
Hot Toddy Cocktail Recipe
Warm, comforting and delicious! Hot Toddy is a classic whisky cocktail that will leave your senses in pure delight. The enticing combination of Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, fresh lemon juice, honey, and hot water is perfect for a cosy evening sip. Here’s the hot toddy cocktail recipe made using Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky for you:
- Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 45ml
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 22.5ml
- Honey - 22.5ml
- Toasted Rosemary Sprig - garnish
- Heat 105ml of water and pour it into a glass mug.
- Next, add Johnnie Walker Blended Scotch Whisky, fresh lemon juice and honey into the mug.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish the drink with a toasted rosemary sprig and serve!
Winter is the season when we are wrapped in cold weather. Nothing beats a delectably cosy and indulgent cocktail with a hint of spice! Isn’t it? Winter cocktails provide a sense of comfort and bliss to the senses. To celebrate this season, here’s our best cocktail recommendation:
Baileys Hot Chocolate Cocktail Recipe
Hot, indulgent and definitely a treat to the senses you don’t want to miss. This winter cocktail is loaded with the deliciousness of chocolate, luscious Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur and a whole lot of satisfaction. Cosy nights by the fire and Baileys hot chocolate in hand - just perfect, isn’t it?
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur - 50ml
- Hot Chocolate Powder - 1 tsp
- Milk - 100ml
- Cream - 1 dollop
- Marshmallows - handful
- Chocolate sprinkles, chocolate brownies, chocolate fingers, chocolate sauce - garnish
- Prepare hot chocolate using chocolate powder and milk.
- Pour it into the cocktail serving mug.
- Next, pour Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur into the mug.
- Gently layer a dollop of whipped cream on top of the hot chocolate.
- Garnish to your heart’s content with chocolate sprinkles, brownies, sauce, etc.
- Top it up with toasted marshmallows for a decadent touch!
No matter what the season, there is a delicious cocktail that matches every taste and occasion. Whether it’s a fresh and refreshing drink or a hot and indulgent cocktail loaded with chocolate, these tipples make every season cherishable. We hope you liked our specially curated list! Let us know what you are mixing up today!