Cocktail Party Bar Snacks To Try Today
A memorable cocktail party becomes memorable when it has more than just cocktails to offer on the party menu. Elevate your party hosting game today and serve these four bar snacks along with your cocktails and let the fun times roll at your cocktail party! These appetisers, which range from savoury bites to crunchy pleasures, are the ideal accompaniments to your cocktails, ensuring that your party menu is a true culinary delight.
Four Bar Snacks To Compliment Your Cocktails
1. Sweet and Spicy Glazed Nuts
Easy to make with readily available ingredients, these roasted mixed nuts when dusted with tangy, sweet and savoury spices would become the go-to bar snack for everyone at a cocktail party. Pair this with Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whisky for an exquisite experience.
- 2 cups mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the nuts and cook for a few minutes until they start to toast.
- Stir in honey, cayenne pepper, and a pinch of salt. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the nuts are coated and the mixture is slightly caramelized.
- Spread the glazed nuts on a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool and harden.
- Once cooled, break them into clusters and serve in bowls.
2. Gourmet Popcorn Mix
Transform the ordinary popcorn into a gourmet delicacy from your party menu. Toss popcorn with Parmesan cheese, rosemary, and honey for a sweet and savoury combination. This diverse flavour profile will pique your guests' interest and would work wonderfully with delectable cocktails made from Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine popped popcorn, grated Parmesan cheese, and crushed dried rosemary.
- In a separate bowl, mix melted butter, honey, salt, and black pepper.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the popcorn and toss well to coat.
- Spread the popcorn mix on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 250°F (120°C) for about 10-15 minutes to set the flavours.
- Allow it to cool before serving.
3. Mini Caprese Skewers
A bite-sized taste of Mediterranean elegance, these mini caprese skewers feature cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves, drizzled with balsamic glaze. The burst of flavours in each delicate bite is a refreshing contrast with your Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whisky cocktails.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh Mozzarella cut into medium cubes
- Basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Place a half-cut cherry tomato, followed by a medium-sized mozzarella cube sandwiched between two basil leaves and then another half-cut cherry tomato to complete a skewer. Repeat for several other mini skewers.
- Now in a bowl add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt and pepper to taste and mix vigorously. Your balsamic dressing is ready.
- Glaze your mini skewers with the balsamic vinegar mix and serve!
4. Herb and Garlic Roasted Chickpeas
Serve this in a bowl and see your guests crowding over this fulfilling snack. This bar snack is not only munch-worthy but is also packed with protein, making it the perfect pairing to your cocktail party with Captain Morgan Rum or cocktails made from Cîroc Ultra Premium Vodka.
- 2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss the chickpeas with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well coated.
- Spread the chickpeas evenly on the baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Let the roasted chickpeas cool before serving in small bowls.