Cocktail Recipes For Your Next Game Night
Don't forget to prepare a selection of simple and delectable cocktail recipes to go along with the excitement of the game night as you prepare the perfect house party. With these four delectable cocktail recipes, you can up the ante at your game night house party. These cocktail recipes are not only tempting but also simple to make and enjoyable for the whole squad. Our collection of cocktail recipes, which range from traditional arrangements to creative concoctions, are designed to enhance your party menu and make your game night a memorable occasion.
Four Game Night Cocktail Recipes
1. Classic Mojito
The Classic Mojito, a traditional favourite that goes great with the excitement of game night, provides a cool combination of mint, lime, and rum to your gathering. We recommend the warm sweet and spicy notes that Captain Morgan Rum has to offer for this delectable easy cocktail recipe for your house party menu.
- 60 ml Captain Morgan Rum
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- Soda water
- Lime wedges and mint sprigs for garnish
- In a glass, muddle the mint leaves and sugar to release the mint's aroma.
- Add fresh lime juice and Captain Morgan Rum, then fill the glass with ice.
- Top up with soda water and gently stir.
- Garnish with lime wedges and mint sprigs.
- Sip and enjoy the zesty and minty delight as you immerse yourself in the games of the night.
2. Victory Vodka Lemonade
Here's one another justification for bragging at the house party about the success of your favourite team. Celebrate the occasion with our Victory Vodka Lemonade, which combines the perfect portion of the lemonade's zingy freshness with the citrus and crisp flavour of Cîroc Ultra Premium Vodka.
- 45 ml Cîroc Ultra Premium Vodka
- 120 ml fresh lemonade
- 30 ml cranberry juice
- Lemon sliced for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with Cîroc Ultra Premium Vodka, fresh lemonade and shake with ice.
- Pour the drink into a glass.
- Top it up gently with cranberry juice to create a beautiful layering.
- Garnish with thin lemon slices and enjoy!
3. Ginger Highball
Gather around for a game night because this ginger highball will undoubtedly rock the house party menu! This cocktail recipe is one to watch out for because it combines The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky's citrus cherry and chilli overtones with the depth and subtle sweetness of honey and the zing of ginger.
- 45 ml of The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 15 ml honey syrup (1:1- part mixed honey and hot water)
- 30 ml ginger ale
- Lemon wedge for garnishing
- In a glass filled with ice, pour in 45 ml of The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky, honey syrup.
- Top the drink with chilled ginger ale and give it a gentle stir.
- Garnish using a lemon wedge on the rim and serve.
4. Berry Smash
The Berry Smash is a burst of fruity flavours with citrusy lemon and the kick of Cîroc Ultra Premium Vodka that perfectly complements the friendly rivalry of game night.
- 60 ml Cîroc Ultra Premium Vodka
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml simple syrup
- Handful of mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Soda water
- Berries and lemon slices for garnish
- In a shaker, muddle the mixed berries and simple syrup.
- Add Cîroc Ultra Premium Vodka, lemon juice, and ice.
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with soda water and give it a gentle stir.
- Garnish with a few berries and a lemon slice.
- Take a sip of the Berry Smash and let its fruity medley enhance the spirited atmosphere of game night.