Cocktails That Look As Incredible As They Taste
Love to sip on cocktails that aren’t just great-tasting but absolutely stunning to look at? If you are a home bartender who is interested in amping up your mixology or simply a cocktail enthusiast who loves craft delectable and visually appealing cocktails, you are in for a treat! We have some captivating cocktail recipes that not only taste delicious but are incredibly pleasing to the eyes.
Tasty And Stunning Cocktail Recipes
1. Tequila Sunrise Cocktail Recipe
This is a fruity and colourful tequila cocktail. It packs a delicious burst of flavour that is a complete bliss to the senses. The layered effect of this concoction is captivating. Tequila Sunrise is a classic blend of tequila, orange and grenadine. Here’s the cocktail recipe featuring Don Julio Blanco tequila for you to try:
- Don Julio Blanco Tequila - 45ml
- Fresh Orange Juice - 120ml
- Grenadine - 7.5ml
- Orange Twist - 1
- Cherry - 1
- Sea salt
- In a mixing glass combine Don Julio Blanco Tequila and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare a highball glass. Wet the rim with a lime wedge and then dip it into a plate filled with sea salt to coat the edges evenly.
- Next, fill the highball glass with ice cubes.
- Gently pour the grenadine into the prepared glass and let the liquid sink into the bottom of the glass.
- Next, slowly pour the tequila and orange juice mixture into the glass without disturbing the grenadine liquid. This will create a captivating layered effect.
- Garnish with an orange twist and a cherry.
2. New York Sour Cocktail Recipe
A variation of classic whisky sour, New York Sour originated in Chicago and later found its spotlight in New York City. The captivating feature of this cocktail is the red wine that simply floats on top, beckoning to take a sip. Here’s the whisky cocktail recipe made using The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky for you to try at home:
- The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky (12 YO) - 60ml
- Lemon Juice - 30ml
- Sugar Syrup - 15ml
- Egg White - 1
- Red Wine - 15ml
- Lemon Peel - 1
- Measure and pour The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky, freshly squeezed. lemon juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Gently separate the egg white from the yolk and add it to the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients well (without ice).
- Next, add ice to the shaker and shake again to combine.
- Prepare a rocks glass or a low-ball glass by adding some ice to it.
- Strain the mixture from the shaker into the prepared glass.
- Using the back of the bar spoon, gently pour red wine into the glass so that it settles as a layer on top of the drink.
- Garnish with a lemon peel and serve!
3. Singleton Bramble Cocktail Recipe
Bramble is a fun and delicious cocktail. The Singleton Bramble is an exciting twist on the classic recipe. The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky, lemon juice, simple syrup and muddled blackberries come together to create a drink that is simply stunning and delightful. Here’s the whisky cocktail recipe for you to try at home.
- The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky (12 YO) - 35ml
- Blackberries - handful
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 20ml
- Simple Syrup - 1 tsp
- Blackberry Liqueur - 15ml
- Lemon Thyme
- Grab a cocktail shaker and add a handful of blackberries to it.
- Next, add freshly squeezed lemon juice and sugar syrup to the cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients gently to release their juices and essence.
- Measure and pour The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky into the shaker.
- Next, fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture from the shaker into an old-fashioned glass filled with crushed ice.
- Drizzle blackberry liqueur and add more crushed ice if necessary.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries, and serve!
4. Dirty Shirley Cocktail Recipe
The boozy twist on the classic mocktail recipe is a must-try! Mixing this cocktail at home is super easy. The enchanting blend of Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, and grenadine, topped with soda creates a beautiful drink. Here’s the vodka cocktail recipe for you:
- Smirnoff No.21 Vodka - 45ml
- Grenadine - 15ml
- Club Soda - 45ml
- Cherry - 1-2
- Lime Wedge - 1
- Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice
- Measure and pour Ketel One Vodka and grenadine into the shaker
- Shake the ingredients well to combine
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a highball glass over fresh ice
- Top up the drink with club soda
- Garnish with cherries and a wedge of lime
5. Cranberry Daiquiri
The delicious and colourful, Cranberry Daiquiri is bound to tingle your taste buds with its flavours. This dazzling concoction brings Captain Morgan Rum, fresh lime, luscious cranberry juice and simple syrup in a blissful union. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you:
- Captain Morgan Rum - 60ml
- Lime juice - 30ml
- Cranberry juice - 60ml
- Simple syrup - 30ml
- Orange peel - 3
- Lime slices - 1
- Dip the rim of the cocktail glass in water and then dip it into sugar to coat the rim evenly.
- Next, grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour Captain Morgan White Rum, freshly squeezed lime juice, cranberry juice and simple syrup into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and cranberries and enjoy!
6. White Russian Cocktail Recipe
White Russian is a creamy and dreamy vodka cocktail that is not just exciting to the eyes, but also decadent to taste. The delicious blend of Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, coffee liqueur and cream is a must-try. Sip it as a nightcap or serve it at your next house party, White Russian cocktail is sure to impress. Here’s the vodka cocktail recipe for you to try at home:
- Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka - 60ml
- Coffee Liqueur - 30ml
- Heavy cream - top up
- Grab a rocks glass and fill it with ice
- Measure and pour Smirnoff No. 21 vodka into the glass followed by coffee liqueur
- Top up the drink with heavy cream
- Stir gently and serve