Delicious Chocolate And Coffee Cocktail Recipes For You
Love chocolate? Love coffee? Well, we are about to the two together and create a decadent cocktail. Sounds very exciting, no? We have rounded up delicious cocktail recipes that pack the goodness of chocolate and coffee in a totally drool-worthy blend! Whether you have a sweet tooth or are a fan of chocolates, these cocktails will definitely leave your senses in bliss. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Chocolate And Coffee Cocktail Recipes
1. Chocolate Espresso Martini
Delicious flavours of Espresso Martini get a chocolate upgrade! Every sip of this cocktail is a treat to the senses. Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, chocolate liqueur, and a shot of espresso create a truly indulgent tipple. From house parties to weekend indulgences, Chocolate Espresso Martini is sure to impress. Here’s the Baileys cocktail recipe for you.
- Smirnoff No.21 Vodka - 45ml
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur - 30ml
- Chocolate Liqueur - 30ml
- Espresso - 1 shot
- Chocolate Syrup
- Cocoa Powder
- Brew a shot of espresso and set it aside to cool down.
- Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice. Measure and pour Smirnoff No.21 vodka, Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, chocolate liqueur, and 15ml of chocolate syrup.
- Next, add the cooled-down espresso into the cocktail shaker and shake well to combine.
- In a small plate combine some chocolate syrup and cocoa powder. Dip the rim of the martini glass onto the plate to coat the edges.
- Pour the mixture from the shaker into the prepared martini glass.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
2. Iced Mocha Cocktail Recipe
If you love mocha coffee, then you will definitely fall in love with this boozy version. The luscious flavours of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, espresso, milk and chocolate come together in a decadent blend. Mixing this iced mocha cocktail at home is super easy. Here’s the coffee cocktail recipe for you:
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur - 60ml
- Chilled Espresso - 60ml
- Whole Milk - 120mk
- Whipped Cream - 1 dollop
- Chocolate Syrup - 45ml
- Cocoa Powder - 1 tablespoon
- In a cocktail shaker, combine whole milk, chocolate syrup, espresso and Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously to combine.
- Prepare a cocktail glass by filling it with ice.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
3. Baileys Irish Cream & Coffee Cocktail Recipe
A freshly brewed coffee to kickstart the day sounds yummy, doesn’t it? How about you take it up a notch and infuse it with the goodness of Baileys? Baileys Irish Cream & Coffee cocktail is rich and creamy. It’s a perfect pick-me-up to indulge in. For a tempting touch, serve it in a cappuccino style and garnish with chocolate shavings. Here’s the Baileys cocktail recipe for you:
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur - 50ml
- Coffee - 110ml
- Chocolate Shavings
- In a serving glass (a short glass or a coffee mug), pour 110ml of freshly brewed coffee.
- Gently pour Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur into the glass
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and serve immediately!
4. T'Irish-Mist Cocktail Recipe
Sip on this Tiramisu-inspired dessert the Baileys way. This indulgent cocktail is a fusion of flavours that brings all the deliciousness of Tiramisu and binds it to a drink that you cannot miss. It’s so flavoursome that every sip is sure to transport you to a heavenly bliss. Here’s a luscious Baileys cocktail recipe for you to try at home:
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur – 30 ml
- Espresso – 10 ml
- Mascarpone – 3 cups
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops
- Ladyfinger cookies – 2
- Chocolate Hazelnut spread – 4 tbsp
- Chocolate syrup – 4 tbsp
- Ice cubes
- Measure and pour Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, mascarpone, espresso and vanilla ice cream into a blender.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Prepare a martini glass by drizzling chocolate syrup along the insides of the glass.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared martini glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top to garnish.
- Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread in between the two lady finger cookies, and serve this along with the cocktail as dipping cookies or a garnish. Serve and indulge!