Easy Cocktail Recipes For The Last-Minute House Party
A house party is meant to be fun and relaxing, then why should menu planning and party hosting be a hassle? We are here with a bunch of easy cocktail recipes for your party menu that can be prepared in just a few minutes and still be the star of your house party. Don't let last-minute gatherings catch you off guard – with these three hassle-free cocktail recipes, your party menu planning is sorted. These cocktail recipes use basic ingredients but surely pack a flavorful punch!
Three Easy Cocktail Recipes
1. Classic Margarita
A timeless classic which can be easily prepared in batches as well. Have fun with the clean and citrusy notes of Don Julio Blanco Tequila blending in with the freshness of zingy lime juice.
- 60 ml Don Julio Blanco tequila
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
- 30 ml triple sec
- Salt for rimming
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Rim the glass with salt.
- In a shaker, combine tequila, lime juice, and triple sec with ice.
- Shake well and strain into the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy this timeless favourite.
The traditional cocktail recipe from the 1990s is back to light up your house party. The reliable Cosmopolitan combines the subtle sweetness of cranberry with the tangy allure of citrus, all expertly balanced with the silky smoothness of Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka.
- 30 ml Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka
- 15 ml lime juice
- 15 ml orange curacao
- 20 ml cranberry juice
- Orange twist for garnish
- Orange zest
- In a shaker, pour in Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka, lime juice, orange curacao, and cranberry juice and shake well with ice.
- Strain the drink into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist and a pinch of orange zest.
3. Ginger Highball
This cocktail recipe utilises ginger to give you that invigorating zing mixed in with the sweet smoky smoothness of the Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whisky. A true embodiment of balance and a refreshing easy cocktail recipe for your house party menu.
- 60 ml Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whisky
- 120 ml Ginger Ale
- 15 ml Fresh Lime Juice
- Lime Wedge, for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour in the Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whisky and fresh lime juice.
- Top with ginger ale.
- Stir gently and garnish with a lime wedge.