Easy Cocktail Recipes To Save The Day For Last-Minute Celebrations
Guests have shown up unexpectedly or do you have a last-minute house party planning? It sounds really overwhelming, right? What cocktails to serve? Well, no worries! We have curated a list of 5 quick and easy cocktail recipes perfect for your last-minute celebrations!
6 Quick & Easy Cocktail Recipes For Your Last Minute Celebrations
1. Gin and Tonic Cocktail Recipe
If you want a simple, elegant and absolutely delectable cocktail then it’s got to be Gin and Tonic! The botanical essence of gin and the crispiness of tonic, seamlessly blend to create a gin cocktail that’s been loved by gin lovers for decades! This classic gin cocktail is quick and easy to mix and is the most popular drink served at any house party.
- Gin - 60ml
- Tonic water - 120ml
- Lime wheel/grapefruit slice - 1
- Grab a highball glass and fill it with ice
- Next, measure and pour gin into the glass over the ice
- Top up with tonic water
- Stir the mixture gently to combine
- Garnish with a lime wheel or grapefruit slice
2. Screwdriver Cocktail Recipe
Give your last-minute celebrations a tangy twist with the Screwdriver cocktail. The elegant combination of vodka and orange juice thrills and refreshes the senses. This vodka cocktail uses just two ingredients, is pretty simple to craft and is a popular drink that has been loved by many! The smoothness of the vodka mingles beautifully with the refreshing citrus notes creating a well-balanced vodka cocktail that will elevate any gathering.
- Vodka - 45ml
- Orange juice - Top-up
- Orange wheel - 1
- Grab a highball glass and fill it with ice.
- Pour 45ml of vodka and top up with orange juice
- Garnish with an orange wheel and serve.
3. Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe
Give your last-minute celebrations an Irish spin with this delicious whisky cocktail. It’s a twist on the classic Moscow Mule, the Irish Mule is made with the indulgent Irish Whisky. The simple and easy-to-make recipe creates a concoction that is both refreshing and exciting at the same time. This signature cocktail is definitely going to be a hit at your next house party!
- Irish whiskey - 60ml
- Ginger beer - top-off
- Lime - ½
- Grab a copper mug and fill it with ice cubes
- Squeeze half a lime over the ice
- Next, measure and pour 2 ounces of Irish whiskey and top it off with chilled ginger beer
- Stir the ingredients gently to combine
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a lime wheel
4. Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe
One of the oldest whisky cocktails, Old Fashioned is a quick and simple cocktail that can add an elegant touch to your celebrations. Adored by whisky connoisseurs worldwide, Old Fashioned is a delectable cocktail that you can quickly and easily make at home. Serving this drink at your next party will undoubtedly please your guests. Here’s the easy cocktail recipe for you to make at home:
- Johnnie Walker Black Label - 60ml
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Angostura Bitters - 3 dashes
- Orange twist - 1
- Grab a mixing glass and add 1 teaspoon of sugar to it. Next, 3 dashes of Angostura bitters followed by a teaspoon of water.
- Now stir well to combine the ingredients.
- Next, add some ice to the mix, and pour 60ml of whisky.
- Stir the ingredients until well blended.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a rocks glass over a large ice cube
- Garnish with an orange twist and serve!
5. Black Russian Cocktail Recipe
The richness of vodka and the intricate flavours of coffee liqueur meet in a captivating blend in the Black Russian cocktail. A treat to the senses, this vodka cocktail packs a burst of flavour with a delicate hint of sweetness. If you are looking for a quick and easy vodka cocktail recipe to serve at your last-minute celebration then this one is sure to please.
- Ketel One Vodka - 60ml
- Coffee Liqueur - 30ml
- Cherry - 1
- Grab a mixing glass and add some ice.
- Pour 60ml of vodka, and 30ml of coffee liqueur into the mixing glass.
- Stir well to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with a cherry and serve.
6. Negroni Cocktail Recipe
If you're looking for a gin cocktail with a more pronounced flavour profile, the Negroni cocktail is a perfect choice. This classic blend harmoniously combines the unique notes of gin, sweet vermouth, and Campari, resulting in a well-balanced and intricate drink. Perfect for last-minute celebrations, crafting this gin cocktail is a breeze. To prepare a Negroni for your house party, here’s the easy cocktail recipe for you:
- Tanqueray London Dry Gin - 30ml
- Sweet vermouth - 30ml
- Campari - 30ml
- Orange peel - 1
- Fill an Old Fashioned glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the gin, sweet vermouth, and Campari over the ice.
- Stir gently for about 20 seconds to combine the ingredients.
- Garnish with an orange peel, expressing the oils over the drink to release its aromatic essence.
When you have a repertoire of quick and easy cocktail recipes, last-minute celebrations don’t need to be overwhelming! These simple cocktail recipes are sure to elevate your moments and make them memorable for years to come!