Easy Mocktail Recipes Starring Ginger Or Turmeric
Love mocktails? Tired of mixing the same old drinks? We have got some interesting recipes for you! Ginger and turmeric are essential ingredients used in a wide assortment of food and drinks. So we thought why not use them in some delectable concoctions? These are simple and easy and will surely add some extra flair to your drinking experience. If you are someone who loves to enjoy drinks without the buzz of alcohol, then these mocktail recipes are perfect for you. Whether you are hosting a party, entertaining your family and friends, or simply want to mix up a delicious mocktail at home. These are perfect for any occasion, celebration and relaxing! So, let’s get started!
Ginger & Turmeric Mocktail Recipes
1. Ginger Mojito Mocktail Recipe
This alcohol-free version of the classic mojito cocktail is packed with revitalising flavours! The zing of ginger, refreshing mint, and tangy lime come together in an enticing mix. Topped with some sparkling water and ginger ale, the Ginger Mojito mocktail recipe is a must-try for anyone looking to add some extra buzz to their occasion such as house parties or celebrations. Here’s the recipe for you to craft this mocktail at home:
- Ginger - 1 slice
- Mint Leaves - a handful
- Lime Juice - 15ml
- Sparkling Water - 100ml
- Ginger Ale - 100ml
- Lime Wheel - 1
- Prepare a tall glass by adding a handful of mint leaves into it. Using a muddler, briefly and gently muddle the leaves to release their essential oils and aroma.
- Add grated ginger and 15ml of freshly squeezed lime juice in a separate bowl.
- Using a muddler, muddle the ingredients well to release their essence.
- Now, add this mixture to the prepared tall glass. Alternatively, if you don’t want the muddled ginger in - your drink, you can strain it to squeeze out the juice and pour it into the tall glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Top the drink with sparkling water followed by ginger ale.
- Garnish with a lime wheel, a slice of ginger and a sprig of mint.
- Serve and enjoy!
2. Ginger Pineapple Mocktail Recipe
Want to add some tropical touch to your drinking experience? Try Ginger Pineapple Mocktail! This delicious mocktail recipe is packed with all the right flavours. The fresh zing of ginger, sweet and tart pineapple, tangy lime and refreshing mint fuse together to create an unforgettable mocktail! If you want to try this mocktail at home, here’s the simple recipe for you:
- Fresh Pineapple Juice - 60ml
- Ginger Syurp - 30ml
- Fresh Lime Juice - 30ml
- Honey- 5ml
- Soda Water - Top-up
- Mint Sprig - 1
- Pineapple Slice - 1
- Ginger Slice - 1
- In a cocktail shaker combine pineapple juice, ginger syrup, freshly squeezed lime juice and honey.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Prepare a tall glass by adding fresh ice to it.
- Strain the mixture from the shaker into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, ginger and a pineapple slice.
- Serve and enjoy!
3. Turmeric Pineapple Mocktail Recipe
There is nothing like a delightful and indulgent mocktail crafted with the goodness of pineapple! Add a pinch of turmeric into the mix and you have got yourself a drink that will leave your taste buds in bliss. The Turmeric Pineapple mocktail recipe is easy to craft and is perfect for any occasion such as house parties, celebrations, backyard BBQs, etc. To mix this mocktail at home, check out this recipe:
- Fresh Pineapple chunks - 1 cup
- Fresh Ginger - 1 slice
- Ground Turmeric - 1 pinch
- Mint Leaves - Handful
- Club Soda / Grapefruit Soda - top-up
- To begin, prepare a pineapple ginger and turmeric mixture. In a bowl combine fresh pineapple chunks and ginger. Muddle gently to release their essence and juices. Add a pinch of turmeric and mix.
- Add a few mint leaves to two serving glasses.
- Gently muddle the ingredients to release their aroma.
- Add pineapple ginger and turmeric mixture to each of the glasses.
- Fill the glasses with crushed ice.
- Top up with the soda of your choice.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and serve!
4. Blood Orange Turmeric Mocktail Recipe
If blood oranges are in the season, make the most of it by crafting this indulgent and refreshing mix. The mocktail recipe combines the luscious blood orange, revitalising mint, zing of ginger, and earthy turmeric in a flavoursome blend. For house parties, get-togethers or a weekend indulgence, this is a perfect drink for you! To craft this mocktail home, here’s a simple recipe for you.
- Blood Orange Juice - 100ml
- Mint Leaves - Handful
- Ground Ginger - ½ tsp
- Ground Turmeric - ½ tsp
- Sparkling Soda - Top-up
- Honey - 5ml
- Blood Orange Slices - 2-4
- Rosemary Sprig - 2
- In a mixing glass, combine freshly squeezed blood orange juice, ginger powder and turmeric powder.
- Stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into two lowball glasses filled with fresh ice.
- Add some honey to the glass and give it a gentle stir to combine.
- Top up with sparkling soda.
- Garnish the drinks with a sprig of rosemary and blood orange slices.