Flavourful Cocktail Recipes With Minimum Ingredients
Interested in impressing your guests with some delicious cocktails but don’t have fancy ingredients in your bar cart? Worried about the complex cocktail recipes? Maybe you are just a beginner in cocktail mixing. Whatever may be the case, we have some easy cocktail recipes for you. With just minimal ingredients and a simple method, you can craft delectable cocktails at home!
Cocktail Recipes With Minimal Ingredients
1. Screwdriver Cocktail Recipe
This vodka cocktail is simple to mix and is one of the popular drinks that’s been loved by many. The elegant blend of Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, and orange juice is absolutely refreshing. Here’s the vodka cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Smirnoff No.21 Vodka - 60ml
- Fresh Orange Juice - 150ml
- Orange slices - 1-2
- Grab a highball glass and fill it with ice
- Measure and pour Ketel One Vodka into the highball glass
- Top up the drink with fresh orange juice
- Garnish with orange wheel
- Serve and enjoy!
2. Rusty Nail Cocktail Recipe
This whisky cocktail that is pleasing on the palate with a hint of sweetness and a kick of scotch! This recipe features the finest Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky that blends beautifully with the whisky liqueur. Mixing this whisky cocktail at home is super easy. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try.
- Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 45ml
- Whisky Liqueur - 15ml
- Orange Peel / Brandied Cherry - 1
- Grab a mixing glass and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour 45 ml of Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky and 15 ml of whisky liqueur.
- Stir to combine
- Prepare a rocks glass by adding some ice to it.
- Strain the mixture from the mixing glass to the prepared rocks glass.
- Garnish with a peel or orange or a cherry on top.
3. Gin and Tonic Cocktail Recipe
Classic, delectable and always on trend! Whether it’s a cocktail party or for self-indulgence, gin and tonic is the ultimate cocktail that you can easily whip up at home. The crispy tonic water seamlessly mingles with the rich botanicals of gin creating a delightful drink! Here’s the cocktail recipe using Tanqueray No TEN Gin:
- Tanqueray No TEN Gin - 60ml
- Tonic water - 120ml
- Lime wheel/grapefruit slice - 1
- Grab a highball glass and fill it with ice.
- Next, measure and pour Tanqueray No TEN Gin into the highball glass over the ice.
- Top up with tonic water.
- Stir the mixture gently to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wheel or grapefruit slice.
4. Dirty Martini Cocktail Recipe
Martini is an iconic vodka cocktail that has been cherished worldwide. Whether you like shaken, stirred, dirty or dry, this cocktail has so many variations to suit every taste. Dirty Martini however is a classic blend that brings vodka, dry vermouth and olive brine in an exciting mix. Here’s the cocktail recipe using Smirnoff No.21 Vodka for you:
- Smirnoff No.21 Vodka - 50ml
- Dry Vermouth - 10ml
- Olive Brine- 1 splash
- Olives - 2-3
- Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour Smirnoff No. 21 vodka, dry vermouth, and a splash of olive juice into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the drink with three olives and serve.
5. Tom Collins Cocktail Recipe
Refreshing and delightful Tom Collins is an easy-to-mix gin cocktail. Whether you want to serve it at your cocktail party or simply sip on a delectable cocktail at home, Tom Collins will not disappoint. The harmonious fusion of gin, lime, and sugar with soda is a must-try. Here’s a cocktail recipe featuring Gordon’s London Dry Gin for you:
- Gordon’s London Dry Gin - 60ml
- Lime juice - 20ml
- Sugar syrup - 20ml
- Soda - top-up
- Lime Wheel - 1
- Grab a Collins glass and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour Gordon’s London Dry Gin, freshly squeezed lime juice, and sugar syrup into the glass.
- Stir well to combine.
- Top up with soda water.