Frothy Cocktail Recipes You Can Try
Frothy and oh-so-deliciously good! If you’re looking for a drink that’s not only delicious but also visually stunning, then you’ve come to the right place. These cocktail recipes are the perfect way to add elegance and indulgence to your drinking experience. With their playful foam on top and silky soft mouthfeel, these frothy cocktails tease the senses and offer an unforgettable taste. So ready to take your home bartending game to a whole new level? Then go ahead and explore our carefully curated selection and find your next favourite drink.
Frothy And Fizzy Cocktail Recipes
1. Classic Gin Fizz Cocktail Recipe
Classic gin fizz is a delightful drink that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you want to serve it at your next house party or savour it while unwinding after a long week, gin fizz is the best choice. With its fusion of flavours, it’s sure to impress even the most discerning taste buds. It is crafted with gin, fresh lemon, simple syrup, and egg white and topped with soda water. Here’s the gin cocktail recipe featuring Tanqueray No TEN Gin:
- Tanqueray No TEN Gin - 60ml
- Lemon Juice - 22.5ml
- Simple Syrup - 15ml
- Egg White - 1
- Lemon Twist - 1
- Soda Water - To top-up
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Tanqueray No TEN Gin, freshly squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white.
- Shake vigorously without adding any ice (dry shake).
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake again to combine.
- Strain the drink into a chilled highball glass or a rocks glass.
- Top with soda water and serve!
2. Whisky Sour Cocktail Recipe
There is nothing like this time classic! Whisky Sour is the most cherished whisky cocktail that has been a crowd-favourite for a long time now. It’s also simple and easy to make at home. The delicious burst of flavours and foam on top is a treat to the senses. Here’s the whisky sour cocktail recipe made using Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky for you:
- Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 60ml
- Lemon Juice - 22ml
- Simple Syrup - 22ml
- Aromatic Bitters - 2 dashes
- Egg White - 1
- Lemon Peel - 1
- Measure and pour Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup into the shaker.
- Add two dashes of aromatic bitters and egg whites into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients well without ice (dry shake).
- Next, add ice into the shaker and shake again vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the foamy mixture into a coupe or rocks glass.
- Garnish the drink with a lemon peel. Serve and enjoy!
3. Baileys Espresso Martini Cocktail Recipe
Give your classic Espresso Martini a Baileys twist and let its flavours unravel the magic! Perfect for your next brunch gathering or house party, this pick-me-up is sure to leave a lasting impression. Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, Ketel One Vodka, and espresso come together to create a drink that is absolutely delicious to sip. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur - 50ml
- Ketel One Vodka - 25ml
- Espresso - 25ml
- Coffee Beans - 3
- Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice
- Measure and pour Baileys Original Irish Cream, Ketel One vodka and cold espresso into the shaker
- Shake vigorously to combine the ingredients
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass
- Garnish with coffee beans on top of the drink and serve!
4. Clover Club Cocktail Recipe
Eye-catchy? Yes. Decadent? Yes. Clover Club cocktail checks all the right boxes and we are in awe! This classic gin cocktail has a history that dates back to the time before Prohibition. The indulgent combination of gin, raspberry, citrus and egg white creates a fruity and elegant drink that you can easily mix at home. One sip, and you will mix it again often. Here’s the frothy cocktail recipe for you to try at home:
- Tanqueray London Dry Gin - 60ml
- Lemon juice - 15ml
- Raspberry syrup - 15ml
- Egg white - 1
- Raspberry - 2-3
- Grab a cocktail shaker and pour Tanqueray London Dry Gin, lemon juice, raspberry syrup and egg white into the shaker
- Dry shake without ice
- Next, add some ice into a cocktail shaker and shake well again to combine
- Strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass
- Using a skewer garnish the cocktail with 2-3 raspberries
5. Tequila Sour Cocktail Recipe
A twist on the classic whisky sour, this tequila cocktail will thrill your taste buds with its delectable flavours. The simple blend of Don Julio Reposado tequila, agave nectar, fresh lime, bitters and egg white creates a frothy and delicious drink that is perfect for any occasion. Sip it at your house party, mix it up for a weekend indulgence or impress your friends with your home bartending skills! Tequila sour is a perfect drink that you can easily craft at home. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Don Julio Reposado - 60ml
- Agave Nectar - 10ml
- Egg White - 1
- Lemon Juice - 30ml
- Lime Juice - 15ml
- Angostura Bitters - 2 dashes
- Lemon Wedge - 1
- Measure and pour Don Julio Reposado tequila, agave nectar, fresh lemon and lime juice and two dashes of Angostura bitters into the cocktail shaker.
- Gently separate the egg whites from the yolk and add it to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake well without ice (dry shake).
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled rocks glass or a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve! For an extra touch, you can also add a cherry as a garnish.