Perfect Cocktail Recipes For Evening Parties
Love hosting evening parties? Are you trying to find perfect cocktail recipes for your dinner parties or casual get-togethers? Don’t worry, we got your back! Whether you are a seasoned home bartender or someone who is beginning to mix cocktails at home, these simple and delicious recipes will surely elevate your party moments! Add these to your party menu and delight your guests like never before.
Cocktail Recipes For Evening Parties
1. Gin and Tonic Cocktail Recipe
Need a perfect crowd-pleaser that’s absolutely effortless to mix? Gin and Tonic is the ultimate answer! For evening parties or a simple drink to enjoy after a long day, this classic gin cocktail will not disappoint. The crispy tonic water seamlessly blends with the rich botanicals of gin, creating a delightful cocktail. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try using Tanqueray No TEN Gin:
- Tanqueray No TEN Gin - 60ml
- Tonic water - 120ml
- Lime wheel/grapefruit slice - 1
- Grab a highball glass and fill it with ice.
- Next, measure and pour Tanqueray No TEN Gin into the highball glass over the ice.
- Top up with tonic water.
- Stir the mixture gently to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wheel or grapefruit slice.
2. New York Sour Cocktail Recipe
Believed to have been invented in the 1880s by a bartender in Chicago, this cocktail found its true recognition in New York City. This variation of the classic whisky sour calls for a red wine, layered delicately on top, creating a visually stunning drink! It not only elevates the flavour and character of the drink but also makes every sip a delight to the senses. Here’s the cocktail recipe made using The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky for you to try at home:
- The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky (12 YO) - 60ml
- Lemon Juice - 30ml
- Sugar Syrup - 15ml
- Egg White - 1
- Red Wine - 15ml
- Lemon Peel - 1
- Measure and pour The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky, freshly squeezed. lemon juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Gently separate the egg white from the yolk and add it to the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients well (without ice).
- Next, add ice to the shaker and shake again to combine.
- Prepare a rocks glass or a low-ball glass by adding some ice to it.
- Strain the mixture from the shaker into the prepared glass.
- Using the back of the bar spoon, gently pour red wine into the glass so that it settles as a layer on top of the drink.
- Garnish with a lemon peel and serve!
3. White Russian Cocktail Recipe
This delicious twist on the classic black Russian cocktail recipe came into existence somewhere during the 1960s. Made popular due to the cult movie ‘The Big Brewski’, the White Russian cocktail adds a touch of elegance and indulgence to your evening parties. The decadent blend of vodka, coffee liqueur, and heavy cream, offers an unforgettable taste experience. It’s simple and easy to mix cocktail at home. Here’s the cocktail recipe made using Smirnoff No.21 vodka for you to try at home:
- Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka - 60ml
- Coffee Liqueur - 30ml
- Heavy cream - top up
- Grab a rocks glass and fill it with ice
- Measure and pour Smirnoff No. 21 vodka into the glass followed by coffee liqueur
- Top up the drink with heavy cream
- Stir gently and serve.
4. Cranberry Daiquiri
Visually stunning and absolutely delicious, Cranberry Daiquiri will whisk your senses into a delightful experience. This fruity twist on the classic cocktail is a must-try if you are a rum cocktail lover. Mixing this cocktail at home is quick and easy, and it makes a great addition to your evening parties. The dazzling concoction of rum, citrus, cranberry and sugar, will surely be a hit at your next party. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Captain Morgan Rum - 60ml
- Lime juice - 30ml
- Cranberry juice - 60ml
- Simple syrup - 30ml
- Orange peel - 3
- Lime slices - 1
- Dip the rim of the cocktail glass in water and then dip it into sugar to coat the rim evenly.
- Next, grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour Captain Morgan White Rum, freshly squeezed lime juice, cranberry juice and simple syrup into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and cranberries and enjoy!
5. Paloma Cocktail Recipe
Serve this classic tequila cocktail at your next evening party and wow your guests with its captivating and refreshing flavours! The combination of tequila, grapefruit, and lime is delightful to the senses. It has a pleasant sweetness laced with citrusy notes and the right kick of tequila! Here’s the recipe for you to mix this cocktail at home:
- Don Julio Blanco Tequila - 60ml
- Lime juice – 15ml
- Grapefruit soda - top up
- Lime wheel - 1
- Lime wedge - 1
- Take a highball glass and rub the rim with a lime wedge.
- Fill a plate with salt and dip the highball glass rim in it.
- Next, fill the salt-rimmed highball glass with ice.
- Measure and pour Don Julio Blanco tequila and freshly squeezed lime juice into the glass over the ice.
- Top up the drink with grapefruit soda.
- Stir the mixture gently to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and serve.