Refreshing Summer Cocktail Recipes To Beat The Heat
Summer is here and the best way to beat the scorching heat is with refreshing cocktails in hand! You could be lounging by the pool or hosting a house party, or you are simply looking for a rejuvenating drink to unwind, these cocktail recipes will surely do the trick! These summer cocktail recipes will elevate your summer gatherings and leave your guests wanting more.
Summer Cocktail Recipes You Need To Try Now!
1. Paloma Cocktail Recipe
Paloma is a delectable cocktail that boasts the goodness of grapefruit with just the right amount of tequila kick! It’s like a sunny vacation in a glass waiting to be discovered. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you:
- Don Julio Blanco Tequila - 60ml
- Lime juice – 15ml
- Grapefruit soda - top up
- Lime wheel - 1
- Lime wedge - 1
- Take a highball glass and rub the rim with a lime wedge
- Fill a plate with salt and dip the highball glass rim in it
- Next, fill the salt-rimmed highball glass with ice
- Measure and pour Don Julio Blanco tequila and freshly squeezed lime juice into the glass over the ice
- Top up the drink with grapefruit soda
- Stir the mixture gently to combine
- Garnish with a lime wheel and serve
2.Piña Colada Cocktail Recipe
One of the most sought-after tiki cocktails, Piña Colada is delicious and refreshing that you can easily mix at home. The luscious blend of flavours will let your worries melt away and soothe your soul. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try at home:
- Captain Morgan Rum - 60ml
- Pineapple Juice - 120ml
- Coconut Cream - 60ml
- Lime Juice - 15ml
- Pineapple Wedge - 1
- Maraschino Cherry - 1
- Crushed Ice
- Blend together 60 ml Captain Morgan rum, 120 ml pineapple juice, 60 ml coconut cream, and a splash of lime juice with crushed ice until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a maraschino cherry.
3. Mojito Cocktail Recipe
Perfect for summer parties and moments of indulgence, this refreshing rum cocktail has been stealing hearts for a long time now! The classic blend of rum, mint, sugar and soda creates the tastiest drink that is guaranteed to satisfy. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Mint Leaves - a handful
- Simple Syrup - 15ml
- Captain Morgan Rum - 60ml
- Lime Juice - 22.5ml
- Club Soda - Top-up
- Grab a cocktail shaker and add some mint leaves and 15ml of simple syrup.
- Gently muddle them and add some ice to the mix.
- Next, pour 60ml of Captain Morgan rum, and 22ml of lime juice into the mix. Shake to combine.
- Next, grab a highball glass and fill it with ice.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into the highball glass over ice.
- Top up with club soda and garnish with a mint sprig and lime wheel.
And that’s the roundup of our delectable summer cocktail recipes that you can try at home! Take advantage of the season’s bounty of fresh fruits and mix up refreshing cocktails that will keep you cool and satisfied!