Shot Drink Recipes For Epic House Parties And Gatherings
If you are planning a house party or a casual gathering, then these shot drink recipes are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. With these recipes handy, you can turn your hosting moments into memorable ones and serve your guests with enticing shot drinks! These are absolutely easy to make and require only minimal ingredients. Put on your bar hats, grab your shakers and glasses, and get ready to mix!
Shot Drink Recipes For Parties
1. Flaming B-52 Shot
A perfect way to kickstart your party with a fiery spectacle. The iconic Flaming B-52 shot is a visually stunning layered shot. It’s easy to mix and all you need is a coffee liqueur, Baileys Irish cream, and grand Marnier. Check out the shot drink recipe below to try mixing it at home.
- Coffee Liqueur - ½ ounce
- Baileys Irish Cream - ½ ounce
- Grand Marnier - ½ ounce
- Layer the Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream, and Grand Marnier in a shot glass.
- Carefully light the top layer on fire.
- Remember to blow out the flame before consuming the shot.
How can you have a house party without a Jägerbomb on the menu? This classic shot drink never fails to get the energy levels soaring! To make this drink, all you need is a shot of Jägermeister and an energy drink. Here’s how you can make one at home:
- Jägermeister - 1 shot
- Energy drink - 1 glass
- Drop the shot of Jägermeister into the glass of energy drink.
- Drink it all at once to experience the invigorating flavours
3. Lemon Drop
This shot drink is an ideal option for those who love sweet and tangy drinks. It’s made with vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup. This refreshing drink is bound to leave your house party guests totally delighted and satisfied! Here’s how you can make one at home:
- Ketel One Vodka - 1 ½ ounce
- Lemon juice - ½ ounce
- Simple syrup - ½ ounce
- Grab a shot glass and rim it with sugar
- Grab a cocktail shaker and pour Ketel One vodka, freshly squeezed lemon juice and simple syrup into it with ice
- Shake the ingredients well to combine
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a prepared shot glass
Love strong and sour shot drinks? Kamikaze is the best option for you! This classic drink combines vodka, triple sec and citrus in an exciting blend! Serve up the drink with a wedge of lime and let your party guests revel in its bold and invigorating flavours. Here’s how you can make it at home:
- Ketel One vodka - 1 ounce
- Triple sec - 1 ounce
- Lime juice - 1 ounce
- Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice
- Measure and pour vodka, triple sec and lime juice into it
- Shake the ingredients vigorously to combine
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a shot glass
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and serve
5. Irish Car Bomb
Beer lovers cannot miss this shot drink! It’s a layered drink, perfect for house parties and is made from Irish whiskey, Baileys Irish cream and stout beer. The combination of flavours is a surprise to the senses! Here’s how you can make this at home:
- Irish whiskey - ½ shot
- Baileys Irish cream - ½ shot
- Stout beer - 1 pint
- Grab a shot glass and first fill it with Irish Whiskey
- Next, gently layer the Baileys Irish Cream on top of the whiskey
- Drop this shot into a pint of stout beer
- Drink in one gulp to truly enjoy its flavours
Well, these were our recommendations for essential shot drinks that you can serve at your house parties and casual gatherings. With these shot drink recipes in handy, your party will truly be a hit and bound to be the talk of the town. Impress your friends and family with these delectable shot drinks with enticing flavours and eye-catchy presentations!