Signature Irish Cocktails To Elevate Your House Parties
If you are planning a house party and wondering what cocktails to serve, worry not! We have got you covered. Discover our top three Irish cocktails, which will take your house parties to a whole new level and leave your guests wanting more. Simple, easy-to-make and delicious to taste, these signature cocktails are perfect for any moment.
Take Your House Parties To Next Level With These Irish Cocktails
1. Irish Coffee Cocktail Recipe
If you are a coffee lover and appreciate the intricate flavours of Irish Whiskey, then this one is going to be your next favourite! It’s one of the iconic drinks, that can be easily made and perfect to spruce up your house parties. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try at home:
- 1 cup of strong coffee (freshly brewed)
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1.5 ounces of Irish Whiskey
- Whipped cream for garnishing
- Begin by brewing a strong cup of coffee.
- Preheat the mug and then add brown sugar and coffee to the mug
- Stir the ingredients until they are well combined and the sugar is dissolved
- Next, measure and pour 1.5ounces of Irish Whiskey
- Give it a gentle stir and top it off with a dollop of whipped cream
2. Irish Mule Cocktail Recipe
A twist on the classic Moscow mule, the Irish mule is made with indulgent Irish Whiskey. The simple and easy-to-make recipe creates a concoction that is both refreshing and exciting at the same time. This signature cocktail is definitely going to be a hit at your next house party! Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try at home:
- 2 ounces of Irish whiskey
- Ginger beer to top-off
- ½ a Lime
- Grab a copper mug and fill it with ice cubes
- Squeeze half a lime over the ice
- Next, measure and pour 2 ounces of Irish whiskey and top it off with chilled ginger beer
- Stir the ingredients gently to combine
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a lime wheel
3. Nutty Irishman Cocktail Recipe
A simple two-ingredient shot drink that will elevate your house party moments to a whole new height. This visually appealing layered shot is easy to craft at home, and the flavours are bound to dance on your palate. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try at home.
- 3/4 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- Grab a shot glass and pour hazelnut liqueur into it
- Using the back of the bar spoon, pour Irish cream liqueur, gently layering it on top of the hazelnut liqueur.
So, that was our roundup of the top 3 Irish Cocktails that you can whip up at your next house party. So the next time you host a party, you know exactly which signature cocktails to choose! With their delectable flavours and easy-to-make recipe, these cocktails are bound to elevate your moments and create memorable drinking experiences for your guests!