Tempting Cocktail Recipes For Girls' Night In
A girls' night is a perfect way to unwind, catch up and have fun with your friends. And what better way to dazzle your moments than with a delectable cocktail in hand? So, we have come up with a delicious list of 5 tempting cocktail recipes that are perfect for your next girl's night! These drinks will make you feel like you’re in a fancy bar without leaving your home. So get ready with your bar tools, spirits and mixers! These easy-to-mix cocktail recipes will surely have you raising the toast for a fabulous night in!
Easy Cocktail Recipes For Girls' Night In
1. Smirnoff Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
Here’s a fruity cocktail that will truly add a whole new charm to your girls' night in! This delectable cocktail is made with Smirnoff No.21 vodka, cranberry, orange liqueur and lime come together in an enticing blend that will leave your senses thrilled! Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka - 25ml
- Triple Sec - 15ml
- Cranberry Juice - 30ml
- Lime Juice - 15ml
- Orange Twist - 1
- Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour Smirnoff No. 21 vodka, triple sec, fresh cranberry juice and freshly squeezed lime juice into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Express the orange over the drink and drop it into the drink to garnish.
2. Cherry Martini Cocktail Recipe
This absolutely indulgent Martini cocktail is perfect for any occasion. It is packed with the goodness of cherries, gin, and vermouth, this delightful cocktail will elevate your moments. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Tanqueray No TEN Gin - 30ml
- Dry Vermouth - 15ml
- Black Cherry Juice - 60ml
- Black Cherries - 2-3
- Grab a mixing glass and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour Tanqueray No TEN Gin, dry vermouth and fresh black cherry juice into the glass.
- Stir the ingredients well to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled coupe glass.
- To garnish, thread 2-3 cherries into a cocktail skewer and place it in the drink.
3. Cranberry Daiquiri
Colourful and delicious, Cranberry Daiquiri will whisk your senses away to a tropical paradise. This dazzling concoction is made with rum, citrus, cranberry, and sugar to create a fusion of flavours. Here’s the cocktail recipe made using Captain Morgan Rum for you to try at home:
- Captain Morgan Rum - 60ml
- Lime juice - 30ml
- Cranberry juice - 60ml
- Simple syrup - 30ml
- Orange peel - 3
- Lime slices - 1
- Dip the rim of the cocktail glass in water and then dip it into sugar to coat the rim evenly.
- Next, grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour Captain Morgan White Rum, freshly squeezed lime juice, cranberry juice and simple syrup into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and cranberries and enjoy!
4. Singleton Bramble Cocktail Recipe
This fun and delicious cocktail recipe will surely leave your senses in joy. Whether it's a house party or a girls' night in, this is the perfect drink to sip. The blissful union of The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky, lemon juice, simple syrup and muddled blackberries will add a delightful flavour to your moments. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try at home.
- The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky (12 YO) - 35ml
- Blackberries - handful
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 20ml
- Simple Syrup - 1 tsp
- Blackberry Liqueur - 15ml
- Lemon Thyme
- Grab a cocktail shaker and add a handful of blackberries to it.
- Next, add freshly squeezed lemon juice and sugar syrup to the cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients gently to release their juices and essence.
- Measure and pour The Singleton Of Glendullan Single Malt Scotch Whisky into the shaker.
- Next, fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture from the shaker into an old-fashioned glass filled with crushed ice.
- Drizzle blackberry liqueur and add more crushed ice if necessary.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries, and serve!
5. Gin and Tonic Cocktail Recipe
This super easy and delightful cocktail is always a crowd-pleaser. Whether you are hosting a house party or a girls' night this is a perfect cocktail to serve. The crispy tonic water seamlessly blends with the rich botanicals of gin, creating a gin cocktail that delights the senses. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try using Tanqueray No TEN Gin:
- Tanqueray No TEN Gin - 60ml
- Tonic water - 120ml
- Lime wheel/grapefruit slice - 1
- Grab a highball glass and fill it with ice.
- Next, measure and pour Tanqueray No TEN Gin into the highball glass over the ice.
- Top up with tonic water.
- Stir the mixture gently to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wheel or grapefruit slice.