The Irish Heritage of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
A masterpiece that pretty much summarizes Ireland’s rich heritage with the legacy of mixology, the Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur is surely an exceptional experience to have. This article dwells into the history and craft that goes behind the making of this iconic combination of Irish whiskies and dairy cream, enveloped in rich chocolate and vanilla flavours.
The Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur Story
History and Craft
The 1974 release of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur is evidence of Ireland's innovative spirit. Baileys is a celebration of the nation's culinary expertise; it is made by fusing the richness of Irish dairy cream with the smoothness of Irish whisky and a dash of chocolate and vanilla.
The history of the brand demonstrates creativity and a dedication to quality. Since its origin, Baileys has won over the hearts of people looking for an opulent beverage. It is well-known around the world for serving as an expression of Irish craftsmanship and heritage.
Baileys Cocktail Recipe Ideas
1. Baileys Espresso Martini
A classic cocktail served with a modern fusion, infusing the rich flavour profile of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur.
- 45 ml of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- 15 ml vodka
- 25 ml espresso coffee
- Ice cubes
- Coffee beans for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and pour in 45 ml of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, vodka and espresso.
- Shake well until chilled and all the ingredients are combined.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a few coffee beans on top and serve!
2. Baileys Irish Cream Affogato
The Baileys Irish Cream Affogato combines the smoothness of Baileys with the warmth of espresso for a wonderful fusion dessert cocktail recipe.
- 45 ml Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- 30 ml freshly brewed espresso
- Vanilla ice cream
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a glass.
- Pour 45 ml of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur on top.
- Add the freshly brewed espresso coffee into the glass.
- Serve immediately and indulge in this luscious treat!