Black Russian Cocktail
1. Grab a large mixing glass and fill it with ice. Pour 60ml of Ketel One vodka, and 30ml of Baileys into the glass.
2. Using a bar spoon, stir the contents of the mixing glass thoroughly and continuously until the mixture is well-chilled. The goal is to ensure that the alcohol and cream are fully combined and that the mixture is as cold as possible.
3. Fill an old-fashioned glass with ice.
4. Using a cocktail strainer, pour the mixture from the mixing glass into the old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
5. Garnish the drink with a slice of orange, a maraschino cherry, and a dash of orange bitters. The orange slice can be used to rim the edge of the glass, the maraschino cherry can be placed in the drink, and the orange bitters can be dripped over the surface of the drink.