Decadent Chocolate Cocktails That You Will Love
Imagine this - delicious chocolate mixed with your favourite spirit swirling in your palate and filling your senses with bliss! Sounds just like what you are looking for? We have rounded up the top 5 cocktail recipes that will satisfy your chocolate cravings. These decadent chocolate cocktails are simple to make at home and perfect for any occasion. Without much further ado, let’s get started!
Mouth-watering Chocolate Cocktail Recipes
1. Chocolate Martini Cocktail Recipe
Let the rich and decadent flavours of this cocktail transport you to a dessert chocolate heaven! Chocolate Martini is a delicious mix of Ketel One Vodka, chocolate liqueur, and creme de cacao that will leave your senses mesmerised. Topped with all things chocolate, this is a perfect dessert cocktail for your dinner parties. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you:
- Ketel One vodka - 30ml
- Chocolate liqueur - 30ml
- Creme de cacao - 30ml
- Half and half cream - 15ml
- Chocolate shavings
- Cocoa powder
- Grab two plates, add a small amount of chocolate liqueur to one and cocoa powder to another
- Prepare the glass by dipping the rim of the cocktail glass into the chocolate liqueur first and then into cocoa powder
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Next, measure and pour Ketel One vodka, chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao and a half and half cream into it
- Shake the ingredients well to combine
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into the prepared cocktail glass
- Sprinkle a few chocolate shavings on top of the drink to garnish and serve
2. Mexican Hot Chocolate Cocktail
How about infusing hot chocolate with some spices and an enticing kick of tequila? Mexican Hot Chocolate is a perfect drink to satisfy all your chocolate cravings and then some. This beautiful mix brings Don Julio Reposado and spicy chocolate to create a drink that will tickle your taste buds. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Don Julio Reposado Tequila - 45ml
- Oat milk - 240ml
- Chocolate powder - 3 tbsp
- Chili powder - 2 tsp
- Ground cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Stick - 1
- Chocolate Shavings
- In a saucepan heat oat milk, chocolate powder, chilli powder, and ground cinnamon to make a spicy hot chocolate.
- Bring it to a simmer, and keep stirring to ensure there are no lumps.
- Once you get a smooth and aromatic mixture, switch off the heat.
- Measure and pour Don Julio Reposado into a serving mug.
- Next, strain the hot spicy mixture into the mug.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve hot!
3. Tiramisu Cocktail Recipe
Fan of luscious and indulgent Tiramisu? Here’s your ticket to transforming this Italian favourite into a delicious cocktail with a bit of Irish twist. Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, coffee, mascarpone and a whole lot of chocolate make this drink a perfect dessert cocktail to sip and savour. Here’s the Baileys cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur - 50ml
- Strong hot coffee - 50ml
- Chopped chocolate - 10g
- Soft brown sugar - 1 tbsp
- Lady finger biscuits - 30g
- Mascarpone - 60g
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate coffee beans
- Chocolate flakes
- Combine hot coffee, sugar and chocolate until you get a smooth consistency. Leave it aside to cool.
- In a blender, add Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur, ladyfinger biscuit crumbs and ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- Add some mascarpone to a bowl. Next, pour about a third of Baileys blended mixture into the bowl. Mix it well using a balloon whisk to get a velvety texture. Add the remaining Baileys mixture and mix it with a spoon.
- Next, grab a martini glass and pour the coffee mixture into it.
- Gently pour Baileys and mascarpone mix into the glass using a spoon.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder, coffee beans and chocolate flakes and curls for an indulgent garnish.
4. Baileys Mudslide Cocktail Recipe
Classic mudslide cocktail made in Baileys way! This decadent mix of Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur and vodka is a perfect indulgence for those with a sweet tooth. Take a sip and you will be mixing it quite often. The creamy, chocolaty and delicious smooth cocktail is truly unforgettable. Here’s the Baileys cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur - 60ml
- Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka - 15ml
- Ice - 1 cup
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Flakes/Sprinkles
- Prepare a cocktail glass and drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass to give it a swirly effect.
- Next, grab a blender and fill it with a cup of ice
- Measure and pour 60ml of Baileys Original Irish Cream, and 15ml of Smirnoff No.21 vodka into the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with chocolate sprinkles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
5. Baileys Chocolate Orange S'mores Martini Cocktail
Want to go all out on mixing a dessert cocktail that will satisfy your senses and leave you feeling absolutely blissful? This Baileys cocktail may not be a super easy mix, but definitely packs rich and decadent flavours that you cannot miss. Packed with the goodness of chocolate and marshmallows, every sip of this tempting drink is an unforgettable treat to the taste buds. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to mix this drink at home:
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur - 50ml
- Double Cream - 30ml
- Smirnoff No.21 Vodka - 25ml
- Dark Chocolate Bar - 1
- Crushed Oat Biscuits - 2 tablespoons
- Crushed Orange Pearl Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Orange Zest - 3
- Edible Gold Leaf - 1
- Melt one dark chocolate bar and pour it onto one plate.
- On another plate, combine crushed biscuits and pearl sugar.
- Dip the rim of a chilled glass (a mason jar, an Irish mug or any serving glass of your choice) into the melted chocolate and then into the biscuits and sugar mixture. Coat the rim generously and keep the glass in the fridge to chill.
- Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Next, measure and pour Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, Smirnoff No.21 vodka, and orange peel into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously to combine.
- Using a strainer, strain the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Next, using the back of the bar spoon, carefully pour the double cream into the glass creating a creamy layer on top.
- Toast the marshmallows over a flame using skewers and add it on top of the cocktail to garnish. Additionally, you can sprinkle edible gold leaf for an elegant touch!