Effortless Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe You Cannot Miss
Interested in perfecting your Bloody Mary cocktail recipe? Don’t worry! From the step-by-step guide to craft the classic brunch cocktail to some exciting variations, we got you covered! Whether you are hosting a brunch party and want to get your Bloody Mary cocktail right or you are simply a cocktail enthusiast looking for ways to perfect your recipe, this article will surely be helpful to you.
Perfect Your Bloody Mary Cocktail With This Guide
The exact history of the cocktail is a topic of debate. There are many theories on how it came into existence. However, it’s widely believed that it originated in the early 20th century and eventually gained popularity. This classic vodka cocktail has become a staple at brunch parties and with its spicy and invigorating flavours, this is one of the most delicious pick-me-up drinks out there!
Classic Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe
This is a delicious and indulgent vodka cocktail that combines tomato, vodka, and spices in a flavourful blend. Brunch parties are incomplete with a glass of Bloody Mary cocktail floating around! Mixing this drink at home is super easy and if you have all the ingredients you need, you can whip this up anytime you want! Here’s a simple cocktail recipe for you to try at home:
- Ciroc Vodka - 60ml
- Tomato juice - 120ml
- Tabasco sauce - 2 dashes
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 tbsp
- Horseradish - 1 tbsp
- Black pepper - 1 pinch
- Paprika - 1 pinch
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Lime juice - 10ml
- Celery stick - 1
- Prepare a highball glass by rubbing a juicy lemon wedge around the rim of the glass to moisten it. Next, dip the rim into a salt-filled plate and roll it in the salt until it’s fully coated. Fill the glass with ice cubes and set it aside.
- Grab a mixing glass and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour Ciroc vodka, freshly made tomato juice, 2 dashes of tabasco sauce, 1 tbsp each of Worcestershire sauce and horseradish, and 1 pinch each of black pepper, paprika and salt into the mixing glass.
- Stir the ingredients well to combine. Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into the prepared highball glass.
- Finish off your Bloody Mary cocktail by garnishing it generously. Place a celery stalk in the drink, and then thread picked veggies and olive into a spear and place it on top of the drink to garnish. Additionally, you can use cucumber slices, lemon wedges, cherry tomatoes etc as a garnish for this brunch cocktail.
Bloody Mary Cocktail Variations
While the classic vodka cocktail recipe is loved by many, its versatility allows you to experiment with endless possibilities and flavour combinations. Whether you want to try unique Bloody Mary cocktail garnishing ideas or want to explore delicious cocktail variations, there is something for everyone. Here are a few popular variations:
1. Red Snapper Cocktail
This is a delectable variation of the Bloody Mary cocktail where you simply swap the vodka in the recipe with gin. Infused with the goodness of aroma and rich botanicals of gin, this version will surely tickle your taste buds!
2. Bloody Caeser Cocktail
This is a refreshing twist on the classic that you have to try. The secret ingredient here is clamato juice, which is basically tomato juice but seasoned with clam broth and spices. This is a savoury cocktail that adds a whole new dimension to the classic vodka cocktail.
3. Bloody Maria Cocktail
What if you give your classic Bloody Mary cocktail a tequila spin? Yes! Bloody Maria cocktail replaces vodka with tequila and this delectable variation packs a punch and fiery flavours. Perfect for those who love bold and intense cocktails.
Bloody Mary is one of the best brunch cocktails out there. With the goodness of tomato juice, vodka and a range of spices and seasonings, it’s flavourful and lingers on the palate. Try the classic recipe or give it your unique twist, there are endless ways you can experiment with this drink.