Fruity Whisky Cocktails To Shake Up Your Taste Buds
Love whisky cocktails? Why not give them a fruity twist and sip on something truly indulgent? If you are a fan of whisky cocktails, then these cocktail recipes will steal your heart. The delicious fusion of flavours, mixed with the complex layers of whisky will leave your senses tingling. These cocktail recipes are easy to mix at home and are perfect for any occasion - a house party, spirited celebrations or simply unwinding with a refreshing tipple in hand. Explore now and find your next favourite whisky cocktail to savour.
Fruity Whisky Cocktail Recipes
1. Strawberry Whisky Smash
The luscious strawberries and the single malt whisky combine to create a delightful concoction. This fruity spin on classic whisky smash is a must-try! Made with the Singleton of Glendullan Single Malt Whisky, this is a simple and easy whisky cocktail that you can mix at home. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- The Singleton of Glendullan Single Malt Whisky - 60ml
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 10ml
- Simple Syrup - 15ml
- Strawberries - handful
- Fresh Basil Leaves - 3-4
- Club Soda - top-up
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle diced strawberries to release their juice.
- Add some basil leaves, simple syrup, and freshly squeezed lemon juice to the shaker.
- Briefly and gently muddle the ingredients.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the Singleton of Glendullan Single Malt Whisky.
- Shake vigorously to combine.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with strawberries and basil leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
2. Johnnie & Peach Highball Recipe
The finest whisky meets sweet peach iced tea in a refreshing mix! This delightful highball recipe is a perfect drink to serve at your house parties. Super easy to mix and delectable to sip, Johnnie & Peach Highball is a fruity whisky cocktail that you cannot miss. Here’s the highball recipe for you to try:
- Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 45ml
- Sparkling Peach Iced Tea - 150ml
- Peach Slice - 1
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Measure and pour Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky over the ice.
- Top up with the sparkling peach iced tea.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with fresh peach slices and serve!
3. Scottish Cooler Cocktail Recipe
Refreshing, fruity and indulgent! Scottish Cooler cocktail is a delightful drink that brings together the richness of single malt scotch whisky, delicious watermelon juice, and fresh lime with a perfect touch of sweetness added to the mix. Here’s the simple whisky cocktail recipe for you to try at home:
- The Singleton of Glendullan Single Malt Whisky - 45 ml
- Fresh Watermelon Juice - 60 ml
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 15 ml
- Simple Syrup - 7.5 ml
- Lemon Twist - 1
- Grab a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour the Singleton of Glendullan Single Malt Whisky, watermelon juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and simple syrup into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously to combine the ingredients.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain the mixture into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or a basil sprig.
4. Blackberry Whisky Sour Cocktail Recipe
Give your classic whisky sour a fruity spin and let its flavour unveil the magic in your senses. Infused with the goodness of blackberries will surely captivate your taste buds. Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, blackberries, sugar syrup, fresh lemon and egg white create an unforgettable concoction. Here’s the whisky cocktail recipe for you:
- Blackberries - handful
- Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky - 50ml
- Sugar Syrup - 15ml
- Egg White - 1
- Lemon Juice - 25ml
- Grab a cocktail shaker and add some blackberries to it.
- Using a muddler, gently muddle the blackberries to release their juice.
- Next, measure and pour Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, lemon juice, and sugar syrup into the shaker.
- Slowly separate the egg white from the yolk and add it to the shaker.
- Without adding ice, shake the ingredients well (dry shake).
- Next, add ice to the shaker and shake again to combine.
- Prepare a rocks glass by adding some ice to it.
- Using a cocktail strain, strain the mixture from the shaker to the prepared rocks glass.
- Garnish with remaining blackberries and serve chilled!