Gin Fizz Cocktail And Variations You Can Try At Home
Want to add some fizz to your life? Have you tried the delectable Gin Fizz yet? If not, now is the time! In case you love this delightful tipple we just have the recipe for you to mix this drink anytime you like. If you are a home bartender you are gonna love this simple and easy cocktail recipe. Not just that, we have got some enticing gin fizz variations you can try! These gin cocktails make a great addition to any house party or your special occasion. The deliciously frothy layer and indulgent flavours will leave your taste buds dancing!
Gin Fizz Cocktail Recipe & Variations To Try
1. Classic Gin Fizz Cocktail Recipe
From a family of sour cocktails, gin fizz is a delightful drink that is perfect for any occasion. From house parties to weekend indulgences, with its fusion of flavours, gin fizz is sure to impress. A classic drink that may have been invented in the late 1800s, it only gained popularity in the 1900s. Crafted with gin, fresh lemon, simple syrup, and egg white and topped with soda water, gin fizz has a well-balanced flavour profile and packs sweetness, and tartness with a delectable kick of gin. Here’s the gin cocktail recipe featuring Tanqueray No TEN Gin:
- Tanqueray No TEN Gin - 60ml
- Lemon Juice - 22.5ml
- Simple Syrup - 15ml
- Egg White - 1
- Lemon Twist - 1
- Soda Water - To top-up
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Tanqueray No TEN Gin, freshly squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white.
- Shake vigorously without adding any ice (dry shake).
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake again to combine.
- Strain the drink into a chilled highball glass or a rocks glass.
- Top with soda water and serve!
2. Ramos Gin Fizz Cocktail Recipe
A popular variation of the classic gin fizz cocktail, Ramos Gin Fizz is creamy, indulgent, and exciting to the senses. It was crafted by Mr. Henry C. Ramos, at his bar in New Orleans, in 1888. The drink became an immediate hit for its unforgettable flavour profile and captivating frothy texture. Make sure to shake this cocktail hard and for a couple of minutes at the least to achieve that perfect fizzy and creamy consistency. From intimate celebrations to exciting house parties, Ramos Gin Fizz is a perfect drink to serve. Here’s the gin cocktail recipe for you to try
- Tanqueray No TEN Gin - 60ml
- Lemon juice - 15ml
- Lime juice - 15ml
- Heavy cream - 22.5ml
- Sugar syrup - 22.5ml
- Orange flower water - 1ml
- Egg white - 1
- Chilled soda water - 100ml
- In a cocktail shaker combine Tanqueray London Dry gin, freshly squeezed lemon juice and lime juice, heavy cream, sugar syrup, and orange flower water.
- Gently separate the egg whites from the yolk and add it to the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously (Dry shake) without adding ice.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake again to combine.
- Slowly pour 2/3 of the cocktail contents into the Collins glass at the same time as the soda. Don’t forget to leave some room at the top of the glass.
- Refrigerate the cocktail in the Collins glass for about a minute. Take it out and slowly pour in the remaining cocktail from the shaker. This should achieve an elevated foam top.
3. Tom Collins Cocktail Recipe
Tom Collins is a delightful gin cocktail that pleases the senses and is perfect for any occasion! This is a cool cousin of the classic gin fizz cocktail, sans the egg white. The refreshing combination of gin, fresh lime, sugar and soda creates a satisfying cocktail that you cannot miss. Whether you want to mix this drink at home or serve it at your next party, this cocktail will not disappoint. Here’s the gin cocktail recipe made using Gordon’s London Dry Gin for you:
- Gordon’s London Dry Gin - 60ml
- Lime juice - 20ml
- Sugar syrup - 20ml
- Soda - top-up
- Lime Wheel - 1
- Grab a Collins glass and fill it with ice.
- Measure and pour Gordon’s London Dry Gin, freshly squeezed lime juice, and sugar syrup into the glass.
- Stir well to combine.
- Top up with soda water.