Sizzle Up Your BBQ Party With These Cocktails
Elevate your BBQ party experience by pairing your grilled goodies with our cocktail recipes. These cocktail recipes would surely complement the spirit of your BBQ gathering and enhance your grilling party theme to keep the good times rolling!
Five Sizzling Cocktail Recipes For Your BBQ Party
1. Grilled Pineapple Margarita
Embody the sizzle of your grill in a drink with these smoking Grilled Pineapple Margarita cocktail recipes that could become the show-stopper at your BBQ party!
- Grilled pineapple slices
- 30 ml Don Julio Blanco tequila
- 10 ml triple sec
- Fresh lime juice
- Salt for rim garnish
- Muddle the grilled pineapple slices along with triple sec and Don Julio Blanco tequila at the bottom of a shaker.
- Shake well with ice and strain well into a salt-rimmed glass.
2. Spicy BBQ Bloody Mary
The Spicy BBQ Bloody Mary, a true gem among cocktail recipes, merges the boldness of a classic Bloody Mary with the fiery allure of your favourite BBQ rub.
- 35 ml Ciroc Vodka
- 45 ml tomato juice
- Splash of hot sauce
- 5 ml lemon juice
- BBQ mix for garnish
- Pickled jalapeno / green chilli for garnish (optional)
- Mix Ciroc vodka, tomato juice, hot sauce and lemon juice in a shaker and shake well with ice.
- Pour into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a dash of your favourite BBQ mix and a pickled jalapeno or a slit green chilli on the rim.
3. Smoky Lemonade
Take the simple lemonade on a whole other level with the subtle sweetness from fresh citrus paired with the smoky deep flavour of Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch awakened by a wisp of wood smoke. A true masterpiece to be included in your party theme of a BBQ cocktail recipe.
- 30 ml Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch
- 15 ml lemon juice
- A tsp honey
- Lemon twist for garnish
- In a shaker, pour in Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch, lemon juice and a dash of honey and shake with ice.
- Hold a smoking wood chip by the tongs and infuse a wisp of smoke into the shaker.
- Prepare a tall glass filled with ice, and drizzle a bit of honey over it.
- Pour in the drink over ice and garnish with a lemon twist.
4. Raspberry BBQ Fizz
A ray of fruity sunlight at your BBQ party, introduce a much-needed refreshing bubbly pause with this cocktail recipe that would refresh your palette. We recommend infusing the citrusy fresh taste of Ketel One Premium Distilled Vodka for this one.
- Fresh Raspberries
- 10 ml Raspberry liqueur
- 45 ml Ketel One vodka
- 15 ml fresh lime juice
- Club soda
- Raspberry skewer for garnish
-Muddle up a few fresh raspberries with raspberry liqueur and fresh lime juice in a shaker.
- Pour in Ketel One vodka and shake well with ice
- Strain the drink into a chilled glass filled with ice, top it up with soda and give it a gentle stir.
- Garnish with a raspberry skewer to go remind your guests of the BBQ party theme through a cocktail!
5. The Jungle Bird
As you take your first sip, let the flavours transport you to a world where the wilderness meets refinement, smoky BBQ meets rich spicy notes of Captain Morgan Dark Rum creating a smoky rich harmony that's as alluring as it is an unforgettable party theme element.
- 30 ml Captain Morgan dark rum
- 15 ml herbal bitter aperitif
- 10 ml pineapple juice
- 10 ml lime juice
- 15 ml simple syrup
- Thin grilled pineapple slice for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice and pour in Captain Morgan dark rum, herbal bitter aperitif, pineapple juice, lime juice, and simple syrup and shake well.
- Strain the drink into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a smoky grilled pineapple slice and stir before serving.