Tea-Infused Cocktail Recipes For You
There is something truly pleasant about sipping on a well-made cocktail as the sun sets and the day mellows into dusk. What if we told you that adding the calming and sophisticated flavours of tea to your cocktail will boost the experience? These delicious tea-infused cocktail recipes that we feature in this article will tantalise your taste buds and leave you wanting more. We invite you to join us on this voyage through the world of mixology with these recipes that are sure to impress and inspire anyone, experienced mixologist or not.
Three Tea-Infused Cocktail Recipes
1. Earl Grey Martini
The Earl Grey Martini is a classy blend of the martini and tea, two timeless classics. It mixes the sophistication of a martini with the strong and aromatic aromas of Earl Grey tea. The sharpness of the tea and the smoothness of Gordon's The Original London Dry Gin combine to create a masterpiece in this drink that is ideal for people who value the finer things in life.
- 35ml Gordon's The Original London Dry Gin
- 25ml Earl Grey Tea (brewed and chilled)
- 15ml Simple Syrup
- 10ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Brew a strong cup of Earl Grey tea and let it chill in the refrigerator.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the gin, chilled Earl Grey tea, simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Shake vigorously for about 15-20 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- Serve and enjoy your Earl Grey Martini!
2. Green Tea Mojito
The Green Tea Mojito gives a refreshing spin to a traditional favourite. It perfectly combines the earthy aromas of green tea with the zing of lime. With each taste of this energising cocktail recipe, a breezy tropical paradise will be brought to mind.
- 50ml Captain Morgan Rum
- 30ml Green Tea (brewed and cooled)
- 20ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 10ml Simple Syrup
- Fresh mint leaves
- Soda Water
- Ice Cubes
- Lime wedge and mint sprig, for garnish
- In a glass, muddle fresh mint leaves and lime juice.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add Captain Morgan Rum, green tea, and simple syrup.
- Stir well to combine.
- Top off with soda water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a sprig of mint.
- Sip your Green Tea Mojito and revel in the crisp and invigorating flavours.
3. Chai Old Fashioned
The Chai Old Fashioned pays homage to heritage while incorporating a hot touch. A robust and complex cocktail recipe that is ideal for enjoying by the fire, this cocktail mixes the classic appeal of an Old Fashioned with the aromatic and flavorful notes of chai.
- 50ml Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky
- 30ml Chai Tea (brewed and cooled)
- 1 Sugar Cube
- 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Orange peel and cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Ice Cubes
- In a glass, muddle the sugar cube with a few drops of bitters.
- Add ice cubes to the glass.
- Pour in Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky and chai tea.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with an orange peel and a cinnamon stick.
- Sip your Chai Old Fashioned and let the warm, spicy notes envelop your senses.