Cocktail Recipes For Your Next Poker Game Night
Imagine your place turning into a happening house party session with the shuffling of cards and clinking of poker chips at the table while you gather with your friends for an exciting poker game night. We have come up with a delectable easy cocktail recipe party menu that would elevate your poker game nights so that you can experience sophistication and indulgence at the finest. These cocktail recipes would surely be an ideal addition to your party menu whether you are looking forward to an intimate setting or a house party with your squad!
Four Cocktail Recipes For Game Night
1. Royal Flush Martini
The Royal Flush Martini will help you enter the world of luxury; it is a beverage befitting of a poker game night's splendour. This classy and easy cocktail recipe creates a harmonic blend that is both refreshing and sophisticated by fusing the crispness of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin with the subtle sweetness of raspberry liquid.
- 50 ml Tanqueray No. Ten Gin
- 30 ml raspberry liquid
- 15 ml lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, raspberry liquid, and lemon juice.
- Shake vigorously until well chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
2. Ace Old Fashioned
The timeless old-fashioned cocktail recipe is transformed by the innovative blend of Signature Premium Grain Whisky.
- 60 ml Signature Premier Grain Whisky
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 dashes of aromatic bitters
- Orange twist, for garnish
- In a mixing glass, muddle the sugar cube and bitters.
- Add Signature Premier Grain Whisky and Ice.
- Stir gently until well chilled.
- Strain into a rock glass with a large ice cube.
- Express the oils from an orange twist over the glass and garnish.
3. Rum Refresher
Summoning the risk takers with this Rum Refresher cocktail recipe, a cocktail that would encapsulate the thrill of a winning hand. This easy cocktail recipe utilizes Captain Morgan Rum’s warm spicy notes with citrusy lemon and sweetness from blackberries.
- 45 ml Captain Morgan Rum
- 2-3 blackberries
- 30 ml orange juice
- 15 ml lime juice
- 15 ml simple syrup
- Orange/Lime slice for garnish
- Muddle a few blackberries at the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the Captain Morgan Rum, orange juice, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously to combine the flavours.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange or lemon slice.
4. Vodka Victory Punch
Boast your winning hand or bluff through victory with this easy cocktail recipe. Celebrate your house party game night with Vodka Victory Punch made with the right amount of zesty lemon and Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka’s crisp and refreshing palate.
- 45 ml Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka
- 120 ml fresh lemonade
- 35 ml cranberry juice
- Lemon sliced for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka, fresh lemonade and shake with ice.
- Pour the drink into a glass.
- Top it up gently with cranberry juice to create a beautiful layering.
- Garnish with thin lemon slices and enjoy!