Sip Your Cares Away with Relaxing Mocktail Recipes
As an adult, we often experience stress and anxiety. Every individual has their own methods to deal with stress and relax themselves. However, besides meditation, do you know which is the best therapy? Well, it's mocktail therapy. Just like eating mindfully, we can drink mindfully to reduce stress. So if you are looking for a natural way to reduce stress, try some of the best mocktail recipes given.
Homemade Mocktails for Mindful Sipping
Homemade mocktails are delightful and healthful. Let’s explore easy mocktail recipes that you can even try at home.
1. Ginger Blackberry Mocktail
This fibre-rich mocktail is also loaded with vitamin C and is light and refreshing. Fibre is essential for maintaining regular bowel movements, curing constipation, and managing weight.
- 3 fresh blackberries
- Put some mint leaves, plus keep some additional mint leaves for garnishing
- 1 lime wedge (plus additional for garnish)
- Ice (cubes or crushed)
- one Zevia Ginger Ale can
- With a muddler or wooden spoon handle, muddle the blackberries and mint leaves in a large glass.
- Lime juice should be squeezed into the glass. If desired, include a wedge of lime.
- Add ice.
- Pour the Zevia Ginger Ale.
- If desired, add a lime wedge or slice and a sprig of mint to the mocktail after stirring it.
2. Ginger Mojito Mocktail
This mocktail recipe contains ginger, cucumber, mint, and lime, which are healthy and benefit both your body and brain.
- Ginger ale
- Grate the cucumber and ginger into a bowl, including all the liquids.
- Mix the ginger, cucumber, and lime together.
- Muddle lightly after adding lime.
- Add the leaves to your drink after releasing the oils and fragrances from the mint leaves in your hands.
- Add ice, then pour half the soda water and ginger ale on top. Stir gently, and enjoy.
3. Cortisol Mocktail
These homemade mocktails contain banana, turmeric, and green tea, which help to combat stress and support overall well-being. The antioxidants in the mocktail may aid in reducing inflammation, promoting relaxation, supporting heart health, and boosting metabolism.
- Green tea
- Coconut water
- Fresh turmeric & ginger
- Steep the tea bag in hot water for 3–4 minutes, and then cool it out.
- Blend the fresh pineapple pieces, banana, coconut water, turmeric, ginger, and honey together in a blender.
- Blend the mixture for a smooth consistency.
- Once you've reached the consistency you want for the mocktail, add a few ice cubes and blend it.
- Add brewed green tea to the mocktail, and blend for a little while.
- Add a pineapple wedge and a few mint leaves to garnish, and enjoy your drink.
Sipping these beverages will certainly help to foster peacefulness. Check out our recipes up top! These are easy recipes that even newbies can master. So, when you feel stressed than usual, going for a calming and healthy mocktail may help lessen your anxiety and encourage relaxation. Try these stress reliever mocktails at home to melt your tension right away. And for more details, explore the ultimate destination of mocktail haven at The Bar.