Trendy Cocktail Recipes With Hot Honey
Where your creativity transforms into your craft, innovation knows no bounds. Hot honey is one such innovation that is revolutionizing the cocktail industry. Your favourite cocktail recipes will soar to new flavour heights thanks to the sophisticated layer this elixir adds. We'll look at a few enticing cocktail ideas in this post that use heated honey as a crucial component. These combinations, which range from sweet and smoky to spicy and cooling, will ignite your taste buds and leave you demanding more.
Hot Honey Cocktail Recipes
1. Hot Honey Bourbon Sour
Start off our voyage with the Hot Honey Whiskey Sour, a traditional cocktail recipe with a kick. A balanced and revitalizing cocktail recipe is produced by this wonderful recipe, which combines the smoothness of Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky with the warmth of hot honey.
- 50 ml Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky
- 30 ml fresh lemon juice
- 15 ml warm honey
- Lemon slice for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Johnnie Walker Black Label Blended Scotch Whisky, fresh lemon juice, and warm honey
- Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Strain into a glass.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
- Sip and savour the delightful balance of sweet and sour.
2. Hot Honey Coffee
Now it's time to embrace the warmth of a delightful blend of coffee, Signature Premier Grain Whisky, and hot honey that will soothe you and calm your senses.
- 60 ml Signature Premier Grain Whisky
- 30 ml hot honey
- 120 ml freshly brewed hot coffee
- 30 ml heavy cream
- Coffee powder for garnish
- In a heatproof glass, combine Signature Premier Grain Whisky and hot honey.
- Pour in freshly brewed hot coffee and stir.
- Float heavy cream on top by gently pouring it over the back of a spoon.
- Garnish with dusting a bit of coffee powder on top.
3. Captain Apple Cider
Concluding with a touch of autumn in the cocktail recipes, here we are with Captain Apple Cider which is a comforting blend of apple cider, hot honey and spicy sweet Captain Morgan Rum.
- 120 ml apple cider
- 30 ml hot honey
- 25 ml Captain Morgan Rum
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Star anise for garnish
- Apple slice for garnish
- In a saucepan, heat apple cider and hot honey over low heat until hot but not boiling.
- Pour into a heatproof glass and add Captain Morgan Rum.
- Add a cinnamon stick and garnish with star anise and an apple slice.
- Sip and relish the comforting flavours of the Hot Honey Apple Cider.