Best Cocktail Recipes To Pair With Pizza
Pizza and alcohol go together beautifully, it's a fact. A symphony of flavours dances on the palette when the comfortable slice of gooey bliss is coupled with the pleasurable sips of a well-made cocktail. These simple cocktail recipes are made to go with different types of pizza, enriching the eating experience with each bite and sip, whether you're hosting a casual get-together, having a movie night, or just enjoying a relaxed evening. This article offers a selection of eight cocktail recipes—from timeless classics to imaginative concoctions—designed to take your pizza evenings to the next level of decadence.
3 Best Cocktail Pairings With Pizza
1. Tropical Breeze
An easy cocktail recipe with the taste of the tropics and crisp Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka would pair elegantly with your savoury and cheesy pizza party. The citrus flavours of this cocktail pairing idea would balance well and would help you gulp down those delicious pizza slices!
- 45 ml Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka
- 30 ml pineapple juice
- 15 ml cranberry juice
- 15 ml orange juice
- Grenadine syrup
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Pour Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, and grenadine syrup into a cocktail shaker and shake well with ice.
- Strain the mixture into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel on the rim and serve!
2. Spicy Bloody Mary
Combine your saucy marinara pizza slices with this spicy BBQ cocktail pairing for a feast! This easy cocktail recipe with tomato juice, Ketel One Premium Distilled Vodka and hot sauce will set things on fire for sure.
- 35 ml Ketel One Premium Distilled Vodka
- 45 ml tomato juice
- Splash of hot sauce
- 5 ml lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- BBQ mix for garnish
- Pickled jalapeno / green chilli for garnish (optional)
- Mix Ketel One Premium Distilled Vodka, tomato juice, hot sauce and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker and shake well with ice.
- Pour into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a dash of your favourite BBQ mix and a pickled jalapeno or a slit green chilli on the rim.
3. Captain and Cola
An easy cocktail recipe which can be easily prepared in batches for a bigger party, or can be enjoyed in solace as well! The bubbly fizzy cola when combined with the warm and spicy sweet Captain Morgan Rum results in a perfect cocktail pairing for a pizza party.
- 50 ml Captain Morgan Rum
- 120 ml cola
- Lime wedges
- Ice cubes
- Muddle up a few lime wedges in a shaker.
- Next, pour in 50 ml Captain Morgan Rum and 125 ml cola and shake with ice.
- Pour the drink into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve.