Peach Mocktail Recipes For You To Try
Who would have thought that you can have a fruity and fun blast with mocktails that are easy to make and that too without any alcohol. On a hot summer afternoon, these refreshing fizzy delights along with the sweet hint of the most delicious peaches, just might be the answer to all your worries! These delightful mocktails bursting with sweet peachy flavour and vivid colours would definitely add a ray of sunlight to your gatherings. So dive into a peachy bubbly leisure session with these four curated peachy mocktail recipes!
Four Peachy Mocktails For You To Try Today
1. Peachy Bellini Mocktail Recipe
A playful take on the classic Bellini cocktail, this mocktail brings you the joy of a Bellini with ripe peaches and their subtle touch of sweetness, all while being alcohol-free!
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Blend the diced peaches and honey/agave syrup until smooth.
- Strain the peach mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Pour the strained mixture into a glass filled with ice until it is about halfway full.
- Top with sparkling water and gently stir.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and a peach slice.
- Serve chilled and enjoy the peachy goodness!
2. Peach Ginger Fizz
The sweetness from succulent peaches combined with the spicy kick of ginger. This mocktail recipe offers you the best of both worlds in a drink with a fine combination of contrasting and vivid flavours.
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup ginger ale
- Thinly sliced ginger and peach wedges for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle peach slices and freshly grated ginger.
- Add lemon juice along with a few ice cubes into the shaker and shake well.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger ale and gently stir.
- Garnish with thinly sliced ginger and peach wedges.
- Sip and savour the delightful blend of peach and ginger.
3. Creamy Peach Mocktail
Got tired of ordering or making water-based mocktail recipes every time? We got you covered as always! Here is a sweet paradise in the form of a peach mocktail recipe which is as creamy as you can imagine.
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Crushed ice
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- Blend the peaches, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and honey/maple syrup until creamy.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice.
- Pour the peach mixture over the ice.
- Sprinkle a pinch of ground cinnamon on top.
- Stir gently and relish the creamy peach indulgence.
4. Sparkling Peach Lemonade
A great and versatile peach mocktail to be enjoyed at events like breakfast, brunches and house parties with the sweetness from peaches and the zesty zing from the lemonade. Transform your basic lemonade recipe into a delectable peach lemonade mocktail recipe today!
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced and peeled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Lemon slices and peach wedges for garnish
- In a blender, blend together the peach slices, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a fine mixture.
- Strain the mixture and pour it into glasses filled with ice.
- Top each glass with sparkling water and give a gentle stir.
- Garnish with lemon slices and peach wedges.
- Enjoy the fizzy and tangy delight of sparkling peach lemonade.