Celebrate World Coconut Day With A Splash Of Gordon’s Cocktails
Happy World Coconut Day!
Does the sweet and delectable coconut water satisfy your senses? Are you a fan of the brilliant-tasting Gordon’s London Dry Gin? Then you are in for a treat! Known for its sweet and nutty flavour, coconut is a tropical fruit used in a wide assortment of food and drinks across the globe. To celebrate the spirit of World Coconut Day, we have compiled a list of two delicious gin cocktail recipes that will leave your taste buds tingling.
Coconut & Gin Cocktail Recipes
1. Gordon’s Coco Cocktail Recipe
Here’s a special recipe made with Gordon’s London Dry Gin. Gordon’s Coco is a one-of-a-kind gin cocktail that will refresh your taste buds like no other. The beautiful fusion of gin and coconut, topped with the fizz of club soda is a must-try for any cocktail enthusiast. What better way to celebrate World Coconut Day than with a delectable gin cocktail served in a tender coconut? Here’s a cocktail recipe for you:
- Tender Coconut - 1
- Gordon’s London Dry Gin - 50ml
- Club Soda - Top-up
- Edible Flower
- Choose a medium-sized tender coconut that is fresh and ripe.
- Using a sharp knife, create a small hole at the top.
- Pour out the coconut water into a separate container.
- Grab a mixing glass and combine 45ml of Gordon’s London Dry Gin and 30ml of tender coconut water with fresh ice.
- Next, fill the tender coconut shell with ice cubes and strain the mixture into it.
- Top up the drink with club soda.
- Garnish with an edible flower and serve!
2. Coconut Gin And Tonic Cocktail Recipe
Your classic gin and tonic gets a refreshing twist with fresh coconut water! Love G&Ts? Then you cannot miss mixing this cocktail at home. Simple and easy to make, coconut gin and tonic is an invigorating mix of flavours that is sure to please your taste buds. The delightful fusion of Gordon’s London Dry, fresh coconut water, with a hint of lime is a perfect serve to celebrate World Coconut Day! Top it up with crisp tonic water and let the flavours do their magic. Here’s the cocktail recipe for you to try:
- Fresh Coconut Water - 60ml
- Gordon’s London Dry Gin - 60ml
- Tonic Water - Top-up
- Lemon - 1
- Grab a Copa glass and fill it with some ice.
- Next, pour Gordon’s London Dry Gin followed by fresh coconut water.
- Squeeze half a lime into the drink.
- Top it up with tonic water and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and serve!
Well, that’s it! These two gin cocktail recipes are super easy to make at home and are the best way to you can toast World Coconut Day. Whip it up and let us know if you loved it!