Savouring The Allure of Antiquity Blue Whisky
The brand's history and the creation of the Antiquity Blue Whisky is evidence of the never-ending quest for perfection. It creates a Scotch whisky that appeals to both connoisseurs and those who are unfamiliar with the world of spirits by fusing traditional methods with innovative technology.
The Complex Antiquity Blue Whisky
Flavour profile and notes
With each sip, Antiquity Blue Whisky offers a mellow symphony of flavours. On the nose, you can expect grassy aromas of peat, smoke, honeycomb and dark fruits. The iconic golden liquid colour has notes of honey with a bit of caramel and warm cinnamon that finishes off with slight hints of vanilla and dark chocolate. The whisky's harmonious combination of sweet and smoky aromas generates a sensory impression that appeals to connoisseurs.
Food pairings and occasion suggestions
The well-balanced and adaptable character of Antiquity Blue Whisky makes it suitable for a variety of food pairings and occasions. Its complexity and smoothness make it a good match with a range of foods, from robust cheeses and meats to delicate shellfish. Whether consumed at a formal dinner party or a relaxed get-together with friends, Antiquity Blue Whisky improves the atmosphere and lends a touch of sophistication to each sip.
Whisky cocktail recipe ideas
1. Antiquity Blue Sour
Savour the smoky smoothness of the Antiquity Blue Whisky with citrus and sour lemon in this easy-to-make whisky cocktail recipe.
- 60ml Antiquity Blue Whisky
- 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15ml simple syrup
- Egg white
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Antiquity Blue Whisky, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- If using, add the egg white for a silky texture.
- Dry shake (shake without ice) vigorously to emulsify the egg white.
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker and shake again until well chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled rock glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon zest.