Vodka Cocktails For Last-Minute House Parties
Vodka cocktail recipes that are easy and quick to make to make room for your spontaneity! Just a bottle of vodka with a few basic ingredients can help you light up the house party with your bartending skills.
Four Easy To Make Vodka Cocktails For Your House Party
1. Tropical Breeze
When the sun goes down and the urge for a taste of the tropics arises, there's no need to plan a flight; simply grab a pitcher, pair it up with the Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka’s silky and citrus taste and prepare to be swept away at your house party by the delectable flavours of our Tropical Breeze Punch.
- 45 ml Ciroc Vodka
- 30 ml pineapple juice
- 15ml cranberry juice
- 15ml orange juice
- Grenadine syrup
- Pour Ciroc Vodka, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, and a splash of grenadine syrup into a shaker and shake with ice.
- Strain the mixture in a tall glass filled with ice.
2. Moscow Mule
The Moscow Mule is a timeless cocktail recipe, a favourite that is both tangy and stimulating. A must-have at any house party.
- A copper mug (optional)
- 45 ml Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
- Lime wedges
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Ginger beer
- Ice cubes
- Muddle up a few lime wedges at the bottom of a copper mug, if not use a regular mug instead. The party shall not stop!
- Add some ice cubes to the mug.
- Pour in the Smirnoff No.21 Vodka and lime juice.
- Top it up with ginger beer and give it a gentle stir.
- Garnish with a few thin lime wedges.
The classic vodka cocktail returns from the 90s to light up your house party once again. The reliable Cosmopolitan combines the zesty enticement of citrus with the subtle sweetness of cranberry, all perfectly balanced with Ciroc Vodka's velvety smoothness.
- 30 ml Ciroc Vodka
- 15 ml lime juice
- 15 ml orange curacao
- 20 ml cranberry juice
- Orange twist for garnish
- Orange zest
- In a shaker, pour in Ciroc vodka, lime juice, orange curacao, and cranberry juice and shake well with ice.
- Strain the drink into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist and a pinch of orange zest.
4. Vodka Rickey
A simple easy-to-make cousin of Gin Rickey. This vodka cocktail recipe offers a delightful tangy sweet and sour experience.
- 45 ml Ciroc Vodka
- 20 ml Lime Juice
- 15 ml simple syrup
- Club soda
- Lime wedge
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add in Ciroc vodka, lime juice, simple syrup and shake well.
- Strain the drink into a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top it up with soda water and garnish with a fresh lime wedge.
5. Blue Stone Royale
The signature Blue Stone Royale is yet another vodka cocktail recipe that has Ciroc vodka as the showstopper ingredient. This drink is a monument to the art of mixology and the luxury of consuming absolute elegance, from the gorgeous clear golden colour to the harmonic blend of flavours.
- 40 ml Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml vanilla syrup
- 15ml champagne
- Ice cubes
- 2-3 dark grapes for garnish
- Pour in 45 ml of Ciroc Ultra Premium Vodka, lemon juice and vanilla syrup in a cocktail shaker and shake well with ice.
- Strain the drink into a chilled champagne/flute glass or any glass.
- Top it up with champagne.
- Garnish with dark grapes and serve!